HAPPY FESTIVUS!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
For those of you who don't know of the holiday popularized by Seinfeld, look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

So I figured to could all participate in the airing of grievances. But instead of criticizing everyone else (which would only end badly) I think we should compliment the things that others have done over the past year:

BTMN - Great job devoting a lot of time and effort to mohh1 and getting it back in action.

CK - Best leader ever... built one hell of a cod4 program.

MM - Keepin shit intact on the site, dealing with all the nagging from ppl who need admins constantly lol.

Feagle - I have been picking on this guy since day one, and over the past year and a half, I realized that he has earned a spot among my best pals in DM. He may have a big mouth lol but he like one of the only people that I can have real discussions with about sports.

Jesse - Lately I've been poking the bear a little bit by talking shit about the south... and I guess Jesse's attitude towards me is well deserved. Just remember that if someone disagrees with you, they are not automatically wrong. I hope you realize that I kid around a lot, and even though I feel like we are on bad terms right now, I hope we can go back to the way it used to be ::cheers

Ok now the head of the household must be pinned. So everyone take your best shot at Major Meat!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
ok where the fuck is my godamned welcome compliment thing >:[