Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Halloween is coming up and it's time to start thinking about costumes!

I am going to my friend's huge party on Halloween night, gonna be insane, but I need to come up with a BADASS costume idea. So far all I have is a ninja costume :ninjastar:. I might try to find a Pirate costume and go as Captain Reilly.

"Hey ladies, got a little Captain in ya? No? Want some?" :rearshock:

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
im going over my freiends mom's house to have some candy if u noe what i mean :D

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I was thinkin about wearing my tradition get up...The Bat Suit...What do you guys think ??...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I was batman when i was like 6! But im probably going to be one of the presidential candidates

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
im gunna borrow my friends gorrila suit.... full body gorilla suit :D

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
i got my obama mask for my frends party. my other frend is going as palin lol:biggrin:

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Lol, i think im going to be obama too...since he looks more scary....or mccain...since you really cant see obama in the night...idk

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

il be driving down to maryland on halloween for a sporting event the next day.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
i was going as obama 2 advertiz him. cuz no lie if mccain makes prez hes gunna have a heartattack from the xcitment... and yes obama is harder 2c at nit whackstick

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
I was thinkin about wearing my tradition get up...The Bat Suit...What do you guys think ??...To The Bat Cave!!
there was this guy dressed as batman last saturday at this party... he was creepy, but the costume looked so bad ass. they sell it at Target.

i saw some sweet costumes at Target. a gorilla and the chicken costume.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
ima dress as charles. then get all the ladies. or ima dress up like a black dude. then i can say nigga weneva i want

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Shunner,becareful bro cuz dressin up like Charles might scare the girls away!!!LOL...Sry Charles love you man...:O!!...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I trick or treated until I graduated from high school! Free shit is what the CPT is all about.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Haloween FuckN owns in the Bars!! Girls dress Slutty! I cant wait to see what MG wears this year! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm!!!