Hackers!!!

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
alright im playin ftb2 and it dissconects me and says im banned 4 a day then after a day i was playing and it happend again and i just got unbanned a few minutes ago and when i log on its says im banned 4 a day again!bang headfml can anyone unban me??? or unban me from psn???:idk:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
this has nothin to do with psn lol. and i doubt it says for one day. i told u the second time around it'll be for three days. check the count down and tell me wat it says

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
k it just been sayin 1 day 4 along time.and im banned from psn on my psp thts y i said psn

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
If you don't have a custom firmware, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

You have to create a new account unfortunately.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

I can unban myself, just I don't know about people.

PM me your account details, if you trust me, and Ill see if I can unban you via corrupt psid

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Ftb2 uses its own server login details. It's not connected to PSN in anyway. Meaning, your ftb2 credentials.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

You are confusing me now.
You are banned on ftb2 or PSN?

The description you posted in your first thread means that a hacker set malicious data packets that relay through the server. These packets unfortunately were bad ones, they banned you. Your not banned from from PSN, since ftb2 is not connected to PSN in any way, your online name was banned, which I can maybe unban you.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
im banned from both psn and ftb2 i sent u my info bout ftb2 but my psp is banned from psn meaning i can only play ftb2 can uunban my psp from psn?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Not sure about PSN, how did you get banned from PSN?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
he got banned on his psn a while ago DR, thats why he hasnt been able to go on rr. just recently banned on ftb2 but im confused about the description he has given

i kno the second time around u are banned for 3 days, but i just dont remember if there is a count down for those 3 days (it happened to me so long ago) so i suggest u wait it out.

but Hug u can trust DR, he is a great person and if he is offering help then try and take it. but try and wait out the 3 days first to see if u get unbanned on ur own