Green And Yellow Weezy F Babbbbby

Stream:

A

Astounnd

im a lil wayne fan and im sure pretty much everybody here knows about black and yellow but wayne imo wayne just lit this shit up

[youtube]q0nU0tdSVxk[/youtube]

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
this was honestly the weakest remix i've ever heard. if u think this absolute crap is good you must be robotrippin almost as much as weezy

Stream:

A

Astounnd

your just mad because its the team ur team is facing in the superbowl

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Tor ur high. Lil wayne did work. But fuck the packers. I rather listen to Black and Yellow than this shit

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol prolly, poor johnny u mad? if i wasnt a bears fan id download that shit.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
HAHAHAHAHAHA "umm this ain't a diss song"

This is so weak dude.

Edit: This is a VERY GOOD example how an artist sells himself to the music industry. He raps about the Green Bay Packers in this years Superbowl off Wiz Khalifa's own beat. This is such a media attention whore so if the Packers really do win, then it will 'try and claim' to be a hit. He's from Louisiana so why would he be raping about the Packers?

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz nuff said

Stream:

DM Deathrow

I was editing while you made the post.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
people who actually know rap understand. "steeler curtain...like velvet" wtf ? the only good line was rippin polamalu's hair out. and he's a bandwagon jumper he made a song about the saints last year

Stream:

DM Deathrow

people who actually know rap understand. "steeler curtain...like velvet" wtf ? the only good line was rippin polamalu's hair out. and he's a bandwagon jumper he made a song about the saints last year
Hahahaha fuck this sellout.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I know rap, I know what you mean though. It really isn't great.. I'm neither a packers or steelers fan, I just like the fact that he showed the packers some love. I know good music though too.