Gratz to our newest Admin...Batman!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Everyone welcome the newest member of our Admin Team...Batman! We decided he has been here a long time, has a steady head, is DM4L (and means it), and can be trusted by the family. So he has been promoted to Admin. He deserves it, and we wish him luck!

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
The son of bitch done it again :.)... well done eddy! you deserve it buddy.::blunt

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
congratz batty

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xSicntHlXA&feature=related[/ame]

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I want to say thank to all who have posted,and for all who will post thier reponses in this thread...I was speechless when I heard the good news...This has been a long time goal for me...As all of you kno already,I will never let DM fall into darkness...We are strong,and respected in many games...I am honored to be part of this clan...May DM live for ever!!...

I also want to thank Jeff(aka Shadow),Mr.Nick,and Meat for considering me for Admin...I am still Commander for MOH1 along side DM Ninth who btw is doing a great job...Our entire DM Community is doing a great job...DM keep up the great work...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
GJ bat you deserve it def!!! Im lookin for a Xmas comeback to help the moh1 team kick some more ass!! Cant waite bro

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

gongratulation battttttttttttt

to the admin team!!! (you gotta say that now)

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
congrats bat!!!! You deserve it and ive always had the utmost respect for u!!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Congrats Beezy, I just want to say TAKE THAT DAIRY QUEEN!!!!!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
with great power comes great responsibility. JAY KAY, CONGRATS BATs!!!!