Ghost's

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Have you ever had an experiance with the 'paranormal'. I was freaked by one last night so i wanted to know if you have, and tell us the story.

My Story(18/08/2008)

Everyday this summer i've slept in my trailer beside my house because it has AC. In the trailer there's a microwave with a clock built in. Every time you hit a button on the microwave it beeps to confirm that you actually hit the button. At around 4am i wake up cuz i can hear it beeping. Its 4am so im kinda dazed... I get up and see that its setting a clock time, WTF. So as a smart kid i hit 'cancel'. It sounded like a good idea at 4am. I get back into my bed and get comfy when it starts beeping, AGAIN. Now i'm awake. As i get up and near the microwave it stops beeping. Its been hitting the #2 over and over again...(good thing it wasnt the #6 :O) I get up and hit cancel again, get into my bed and it beeps again, so i unplug the piece of shit. I get back into bed and it fucking beeped again! I grabbed my blanket and fuckin ran into my house, set off the burglar alarm, pissed off my dad, and ran into my nice,beep free bed inside. Scared the shit outta me

I got up at 6 to go to work and realised i forgot my wallet in the trailer :eek: . I slowly went towards the trailer and listened for the beepin...didnt hear anything. I open the door and instantly beeps. I run,grab my wallet, and unplug the power to the whole trailer..... Hopeflly the probelms solved...we'll see tonight (but im not sleepin there :eek:)

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

:shocking::shocking::shocking:i shat myself jus readin this! lol

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
its mounted into the wall with a plug behind it. it will never come out.

This is supoed to be about other ppls stories too....

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
dude i swear if i hadent been watching one of stevin kings demented horror movies at 1 in the morning last night (one of my worst mistakes ever) i would say its probably someone playing with you but if your dad doesnt believe you put it in his room see what he says about it

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
my dad just grunted and he left b4 i did in the morning.. we'll see tonight

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
hahahahaha dat sounds like my house i hear footsteps wen everyone asleep and no one is walking around

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Lol, i've posted this in someone else's thread but:

I was trying to go to sleep late at night and i mistakenly left my TV on(used to be rare for me) So I sleep for about 3 hours and it seemed like a dream but I woke up, saw a woman that i think looked like my great grandmother before she died and she was in a white dress..... She turned off my TV for me and once she did, I instantly fell back to sleep. I thought it was my mom at first but when i woke up I asked her and she said she was asleep herself. :shocking: Maybe my grandma doesn't want me to lose sleep over tv?

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
MY grandmas house and aunts house are both haunted so i kno wat ur dealin with... One time i slept in my cousins room on an airmattress and he slept on the bed and i felt someone lookin at me and i opened my eyes and this little girl was starin at me... and she was dressed like they did in the 1800s... I was freakin out, but couldnt move, lookin at her like paralyzed me, i screamed but my mouth couldnt open, but my cousin woke up and saw her, then she calmly turned around walked into the bathroom turned on the sink and vanished... It was the creepiest thing ever i almost soiled myself... Nobody believes me except my cousin, cuz he saw it...

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

k heres my story
my house is lik super gay its pretty gay to go get a drink in the middle of the night cause its long to get to the kitchen so i usually turn off the tv and shit and go 2 bed but thn i get thirsty so i go down (like 2 hours after i went up) and lik i hav comcast so both turn off and i notice the tv is still on just black screen wats super gay though is that the remote was on top of tv and i did not place it there so im lik wtf i go get it and turn it off but just as im about 2 i see light i get scared and bak away but thn i realize it was a car so im lik ok itss cool and thn i turn it off and go up stairs and thn i hear the tv is on with comcast on 2 so u hear the tv im holy crap i slowly go down (fukin stairs suk cause they make so much noise) once i get down i decide too disconect it i unplug it plug was next close 2 window thn the window makes a good thud and shakes and i gooo ssshhhittt and i pic up my balls and run up stairs but while i wad going up i trip and i fell down my parents woke up and are lik wat r u doin and im lik someones here and they go check and nothin was around im lik thts bs so im lik ahitin in my pants while i go 2 sleep but i still remember the time tht happened really scary

ohh and by the way guys i typed all of this usin my wii mote