Geek Pre-Black Friday Deals: $649 Dell XPS 8700 i7 Haswell,

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Deals By Tim Supples Nov. 25, 2013 5:12 pm
It seems that every year retailers widen the window for their killer Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, and this year is no exception. Whether they don’t want all their eggs in one basket or have some other scheme up their sleeves, in the end the bargain hunters win out. We get more deals for a longer period of time, all the better to get that one killer deal you’re looking for.
Today’s pre-Black Friday deal is from Dell, who have dropped the price of their popular XPS 8700 desktop to an all-time low. Equipped with a new Haswell Core i7 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and 1TB hard drive, this piano black powerhouse costs just $649.99 shipped. This is lower than any other offer we’ve seen in the past, and a little birdie tells us the price won’t get lower over the weekend.
As a premium PC, this model comes with a rather impressive complement of standard features. Goodies like six USB 3.0 ports, Wireless-N, Bluetooth, 19-in-1 media card reader, dual digital video outputs, and much more are all included standard. The sleek piano black chassis allows for easy access to internal components and has a collection of easily accessible front USB and audio ports, including one that will charge a mobile device.
Even with prior discounts on this XPS 8700 that yielded a higher price, this was a no-brainer for anyone considering building their own Haswell Core i7 PC. A premium chassis, CPU, and motherboard alone would cost more than this fully-equipped and fully warrantied PC with discrete graphics and tons of features.

Our other top deals:

More...