fuckin dumbass kids

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
ok so heres the story...

i get out the shower and look out the window and i see firetrucks. i go out and couple mins later i see couple kids come down. so im like ok w/e they might just wanna kno wat is goin on but no. they come down in their skateboards and start tryin to do tricks by the ambulance and firetrucks. then they start throwin a football. when the medic comes with its lights they be standin in the street and just doin stupid shit and talkin loud and dont fuckin move when the car honks at them. when the medics come out of the house they throw the football and it hits one of the medics. and their asses just keep on playin no apology. and when they leavin they still be in the street not payin attention to the cars that can squish their asses with a tap. they are fuckin retarded and i was about to beat one up cuz he acted like a hardass and his punk ass 7 year old friend started talkin shit. but i didnt kick their ass cuz i dont beat up retarded pussy kids. wat is happenin with kids these days???

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
i do that kind of sht but i would wouldnt hit a medic in the head with a football

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow WTF is going on with this new generation of kids? Back in my day people had respect. It is really evident in the video game community too, people fuck each other over all the time without thinking twice (see Ares).

I dont want to be around when those people are running the world, so I'll plan on going down in a hail of gunfire by the time I'm 30 lol.

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
yeah one of the kids was funny he had hair like a skater and a voice like a pussy and dressed like a ganster with shorts that were too big i mean like 3XL and he sucked at skating

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
yeah one of the kids was funny he had hair like a skater and a voice like a pussy and dressed like a ganster with shorts that were too big i mean like 3XL and he sucked at skating
Its all these white suburban gangster's, i laugh at them.

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
lol it was some funny shit though they were using skater terms and they were like u cant even do it and i was like u cant do it either so shut the fuck up stupid kid lol

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

they r spoiled and fuked up i c lots of these kids more often they act lik they can do shit wen they cant makes me want to grab their face and fuking grind it against the floor

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
I remmeber those days, just not with the fire truck and hitting the medic with a football. But not moving when cars honked, that was all me!!

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
yea today i was biking past a couple of wannabee gangsters, and started talking smack at the stop light to me and my friends. we tried to ignore them. when we started to pass them one of them tried spitting on me. i get ticked off and called the kid a fatass and pointed him in the direction of mcdonalds;). the kid pulls out a switch blade and i speeeeed off

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
hahaha nice i wanna be like that but actually pull out a samurai sword and then have a knife battle. thats where my asian skillz come in lol