FUCK YOU TOONAMI

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Now that I got your attention, when are you getting a new mic? And also, for an other admin, is it possible to increase the number of PM's you can have?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I got a pair of trittons pros which came with a cord but i put that cord with my ax720s which i sold to Yyum. Ill be getting the mic cord in about 4-5 days. :)

Stream:

DM Toonaami

what cord ?.. when i got my tritons they came with all the cords already
Yea mine did too but the mic cord for my 720s broke, and i used the one that came with my PROs for the 720s, which i sold to Yyum, so i dont have one but i got one off ebay should be here by the 14th

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh ok i see now. i returned my headset, i dont see how people play with that loud ass sound, and big thing on your head, and also with so many cords.

maybe i didnt do everything right on my mixamp thing, but it was like i had too much pressure on my head.

once i was in an argument, and i got so upset and outraged, but i tried to contain myself, then some moments later my nose started bleeding, idk if it was because of what happend earlier, and idk if its good or bad, but this is what i mean, i hate annoying stuff that isnt my way sorta...

*edit, i meant "some moments later" not "some moments"

Stream:

DM Toonaami

yea there are a lot of cords with the PROs but the sound qulaity is reDICK. I can hear everything and anything, it took me awhile to set up but i got all the best settings for COD. Pretty awesome so far

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Your user group should be set to hold 200 PM's............. If this is full, do this.

-"private messages inbox"
-"Folder Controls"
-Empty Folder
I had to delete a bunch of messages so i can receive them, not anymore. Thanks bro <3