Fuck yes anonymous!!

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yes i hope they fk the us govt and all the bitches lmao i dont want soap to come

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
They're such radicals..but I'm glad they did this. The government needs to stand by us, not control us.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
honestly if this makes you happy then you aswell are supporting privacy. yea not all of mega upload is privacy but it did host alot of copyright material. hell if I made songs and then they got distributed of mega upload for free I'd be fucking pissed. however anonymous can get away with it because the government is tryna pass sopa and pipa so they can manipulate this into the government trying to impose powers that this bill allows

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
honestly if this makes you happy then you aswell are supporting privacy. yea not all of mega upload is privacy but it did host alot of copyright material. hell if I made songs and then they got distributed of mega upload for free I'd be fucking pissed. however anonymous can get away with it because the government is tryna pass sopa and pipa so they can manipulate this into the government trying to impose powers that this bill allows
I hope you meant "Piracy".

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Actually, the band that makes the music doesn't get much money from selling CDs. If you go to a shop and buy the CD, you have to pay the shop, the delivery, the production, the materials, the music industry, and then whatever's left goes to the band. The band makes money through shows and touring.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
just seen on news the bill failed....around 8million people signed the petitions and called there congressman....which I did.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Like L4W said above... SOPA IS BEING REDRAFTED. This means the gov't is only going against sites that pirate and are none for pirating. So they probably won't bother with indirect piracy such as music playing in the background of a family picnic.

Just making a conjecture.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
It hasn't failed. It's still pending. The voting day however has been postponed.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Great idea, let's all revolt because Government wants to stop online piracy.....

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
no u should think about it more im not saying because of this and tey dont just want to stop online piracy

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
thats the bill not what happened. Annonymous is doing this in reaction to megaupload shutting down not the bill. Dont be stupid and think that they are the heros of this day.