Console: Headset:
Fuck that. There are sooooooo many better things than Shit Fil A

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Burrito Express.

If you have never tried Pho before, check out the one in the shopping center at Alameda and Union (where King Soopers is). It's not JIMP status, but it's pretty good. The really good ones are down on Federal, this one is just much closer.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I'm British and what is this?
Me and Forb were arguing about food because he was saying Chick-Fil-A is the best. I highly disagree with that statement. These are chain restaurants.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Me and Forb were arguing about food because he was saying Chick-Fil-A is the best. I highly disagree with that statement. These are chain restaurants.
How is McDonalds better than Chick Fil A? I am so sorry for you. Truly. I am. You obviously have a taste bud deformity.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
How is McDonalds better than Chick Fil A? I am so sorry for you. Truly. I am. You obviously have a taste bud deformity.
Chick Fil A must be a West Coast thing. I've never heard of it.
Edit: it's not a West Coast thing. There's some stores within a 10 mile radius from where I lie. Still, never heard of it.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Edit: it's not a West Coast thing. There's some stores within a 10 mile radius from where I lie. Still, never heard of it.
I live in FL bud. Chick Fil A is everywhere.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Get out of the basement every once in a while and you'll find some very exciting things.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Get out of the basement every once in a while and you'll find some very exciting things.
Wow, why the bashful comments? Mad over something? Don't worry, I'll let you take it out on me if that means you won't kill yourself :)

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
It has to be a southern or at least south of me thing. I've seen them in Orlando, but not here. Basically never had it in my life.

So McDonalds. Milkshakes aren't half bad.

Which is better: Trader Joes or Whole Foods

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
why is there no poll? probably because everyone knows Chick-Fil-A would win. GG mickyD's.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
My grandmother has never been to McDonalds.

And how is Taco Bell, cuz I've never had it.