For people who liked WaW

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Im gonna rent this and Ill let you guys know how it is. Hopefully its available on blockbuster online

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
It's available to watch instantly on Netflix, I have had in my instant queue for a few weeks I've just been too busy watching Buffy shag vamps so I haven't taken the time to try to watch it yet. Looks kind of cheesy anyway, although I'm sure if Roy and I got high and then watched it together we would be laughing our a**s off from playing nazi zombies so much lol.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wow looks funny and fukd up lol. maybe il watch it.. but now right ow. probly during .. day time.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol^^ even i needed the subtitles Razor, but i guess ur just better at german than i am

this does look pretty cheezy, gona have to agree with Jess on that one

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
LOL!!!^^ that might explain it. but there were a few words i recognized. but thats probably because the two languages are related

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
So, about 1 year later, I finally got around to watching this.

I really enjoyed this movie. It starts out pretty comical and pokes fun at the genre and other zombie movies, then shit gets real. The storyline is actually pretty cool with the historical tie-ins and thy hold NOTHING back when it comes to the violence/gore.

If you have netflix, I would recommend watching it.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
This been has been out before CoD 5 :p

not a bad zombie movie.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I remember this. Had a comical background to it. The ending was fucked up in a funny way.