FL 5v5

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Look most of us cant make it tomorrow, so if u want a good and fair war just wait until friday :redgun:

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
guys plz dont cut me for this(again), but i think we should war them just so they will leave us alone about it.........

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
DM u guys should just make ur site all private forums since u dont like none DM members being there.

(and to GH)
ive seen bat say u guys WONT war FL.....
PH, this is not true at all. We enjoy ppl sharing our forum's and the ''positive'' in-put. This is just another example of Morb making a huge deal out of a small thing. (I did talk to morb bout the war, i did tell him that the war was alright with me ''only because Batty said we would do this'' But as for the date i told him to check with Batty, Its not up to me. I am not the Commander. Since then he has pm'ed me on the site and in the SB DEMANDING i set the date in a thread. What is he not understanding here. The day is not good for us. Morb is just a control freak who loves nothing better than to stir the pot. Does he even feel bad that he used Colt and got him cut?

P.S. Do you guys remember when Morb got acess to AAO site by getting ''a certain some1 to let him use his account''?And took all those screenies of there threads about Hax? Well i found out that the trade off was Morb let this AAO member use his account here on DM site, And snoop through our private forums and MOHH2 war strats.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
guys plz dont cut me for this(again), but i think we should war them just so they will leave us alone about it.........
Colt, We were on the path to war them. I just hope Morbs pushy ,controlling way of doing buissness doesnt piss ppl off and close the door on this war from happening.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Yea were not saying that we not going to war them, we just need a better day so that no one has to leave or cant play cuz game is taking to long and they got school or work the next day, come on just chill and before u know it, it will be the weekend. SO lets be civilized and stop crying like babies. And MM dam if that is true about Morb, thats crazy.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
personally, i think this war would be good for DM, but maybe in a week or 2

We war skilled clans to get better, and to see what we need improving on. We warred OD, and realised what we need improving on. We need to give it a week, then maybe we can try another war.

thats my 2 cents

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
yea meat but almost all the time i see u guys tell ren or pop( alot more) to leave, or ask y are u here, like u dont want none DM ppl 2 be here.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
yea meat but almost all the time i see u guys tell ren or pop( alot more) to leave, or ask y are u here, like u dont want none DM ppl 2 be here.
Ren is Ren, im just getting to know him, he seems cool. But he does smack talk a lil sometimes, when he is here. When i go to your sites, i dont start problems out of respect to your clan and your site. When ppl come here, i expect the same. If im on your site, and ppl are tryN to start shit with me.....I leave. I dont argue and start shit.

Stream:

P

PwNzAlOt

PH, this is not true at all. We enjoy ppl sharing our forum's and the ''positive'' in-put. This is just another example of Morb making a huge deal out of a small thing. (I did talk to morb bout the war, i did tell him that the war was alright with me ''only because Batty said we would do this'' But as for the date i told him to check with Batty, Its not up to me. I am not the Commander. Since then he has pm'ed me on the site and in the SB DEMANDING i set the date in a thread. What is he not understanding here. The day is not good for us. Morb is just a control freak who loves nothing better than to stir the pot. Does he even feel bad that he used Colt and got him cut?

P.S. Do you guys remember when Morb got acess to AAO site by getting ''a certain some1 to let him use his account''?And took all those screenies of there threads about Hax? Well i found out that the trade off was Morb let this AAO member use his account here on DM site, And snoop through our private forums and MOHH2 war strats.
colt offered me to use his acc, and originally i had siad now, thn i realised i wanted to c the OD stuff. and yes, i did tell him i was sorry

and yeah, i got LILKILL4 to let me use his acc on the AAO site, but i tricked him, i gav him the rong pw to my username here.....like i really wud betray DM? shit meatzilla i dont go tht low....

control freak? batty wudnt let it b anything less thn an 8v8, FL only has 8 members so tht is incredibley IMPOSSIBLE, especially on a friday cuz im not home friday nights

u guys hav 20 som members.....to get 5 on tonigh rele isnt tht much to ask is it......

u said i blew somthing outta proportion? look at the 1st post in this thread by me, it has less thn 10 words.....

Stream:

A

AnGrY HoMo

hey dm if we do end up waring fl guess who can probably be there to pwn them? me of course and it cant be during the week but a friday or saturday would be nice

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I was on last night and DM Sabotage is pretty friggin good....so is MeTaL

Im not yet...psp slim is hard to play because the analog is actually there and I keep hittin that damned Down button