Founder
Console: Headset:
LOL what? i think when your good at a game its easy to be good at any mode

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
How can I be good in Free For Alll?
If you're good in Search and Destroy you'll be good in FFA. I noticed that usually the more highly skilled players play in Search and the skill level of the players decreases in game modes such as TDM and FFA.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
just circle around same spot on map thats kinda camping but it helps

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Well, like on any game, keep on checking your back. Also, keep a eye on you radar at all times.
It's best to use motion traker and low kill streaks to start of. Once your confident you can hold your own, you can start bumping up those killstreaks maybe.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Generally on small maps I.E Nuketown there is no such thing as camping in a FFA, where 3 people spawn looking at you, however try to memorize spawn points and popular spots to hide, along with having decent killstreaks and you should do fine.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
stay away from the respawn areas, and camo lmao in FFa u get spawned killed to death

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
fk that dnt camp nd sht. run around with any sub, mp5k (fav) mpl ak74u. but u have to watch yur back. just play till u know where the best camping spots are nd u already know to have yur gun ready. also sometimes it depends what perks u use. 4 ex.

My FFA Class

Weapon: Ak74u
Attachment: Rapid Fire

Secondary: RPG <3 lmao

Lethal: Frag
Idk What its called: Flash
Equipment: Claymore

Perk 1: Flak Jacket Pro ( Hit me up if you wanna know how to get it pro without doing challenges)

Perk 2: Steady Aim PRO (u need pro for this one)

Perk 3: Marathon PRO

well basically your sprinting all around the map nd if u dnt know why i picked these perks then pick another game mode. ha jk nd good luck

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ive had about two 30-0 FFA games and around like five 30-1 and so on.

my kilstreaks are spy plane, chopper gunner, and attack dogs. if i get a spy plane, i dont use it right away cuz i wont have enough time of spying to get me to chopper gunner, so i wait til im at about 5 kills, or if i die, i get spy plane again so now i got 2, then i can use the 2nd when my 1st runs out.

and another thing is to stay to the edges of maps not in middle, also when u get chopper gunner, WAIT, and get attack dogs, release them, then click your chopper gunner, because now'a days u get shot down easy, but when u have attack dogs out it helps alot because they kill the rpg noobz aiming at your chopper

usually after im succesful in getting all my kilstreaks, i finiish the game to 30 kills in about a minute

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
vortex is rite, i use mp5k rapid fire nd silence. ghost warlord and marathon. Surprisingly it kills alot faster at medium - close range than most guns! Also use the ASP. It has awesome iron sites and no recoil. try it