Fantasy Football

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Hey guys, i was thinkin and thot that it would be a good idea if we hav a DM Fantasy Football league on Yahoo. If any of u are interested, please post in here and i will reserve a spot for u. Thanks;)

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ill take one and I know Ruby (my girl) will too.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
hmm i might be able depending on how my grades come out

P.S. i havent studied for my test

Stream:

D

DM ikilledu

i might should like a dumbass but wats a fantasy football:screwy:

Stream:

A

_Ares_

its a league where u draft football players (real nlf players) and their stats r updated thru the year according on how they do in games

Stream:

A

_Ares_

ok the league is made heres the info:

League ID:74816
League Name:DM Clan
Password:demonmessiahs

Ok its a yahoo league, to make it easier, u can just giv me ur email and ill email u the info and all u hav to do is hit accept.

The draft is on Saturday July 28th at 8 p.m. est. If u can't make it, players will b drafted for u.

Even if u dont know football, hope u hav fun. U can trade players too...

Stream:

A

Ares

Hey guys, i was thinkin and thot that it would be a good idea if we hav a DM Fantasy Football league on Yahoo. If any of u are interested, please post in here and i will reserve a spot for u. Thanks;)
how do we go to the league and eat site???

:annoyed: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: ;) ;) ;) :shutup: :shutup: :censored2: :hellno: :soapbox: :clapping7: :krazy: :thread_new: :diablo: :blink: :wub: :sad: :annoyed: :thumbdown: :rolleyes: :shocking: :furious: :screwy: :D :thumbup(1): :rofl4: :post-36326-11101857 :4: :dry: :doh: :dance9bh:

Stream:

A

_Ares_

nite, just go to www.yahoo.com and find the fantasy football page then type in the info i included. any other questions, feel free to ask.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
awsome if u go on very first page u will see my very first post on this site. i was so cute back then...