Fantasy Football 2012-13

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I'll be hosting a Fantasy Football League this year guys so if you're interested in joining, let me know. If not, then stop reading.

OK, details: It will be a 10 team league and it will be with ESPN. Please please please if you're not going to be fully committed then don't waste our time. It will be an active league with active people who DO know about football. So if you want an invite let me know.

Questions?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
are you hosting the official DM league? cuz usually michigan runs that one.

as the reining champion you know i'm in though :)

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
I don't think i liked the way Michigan did it last year, but I'm setting up the settings right now and if you like what you see, let me know and I'll send you an invite. Right now it's me, my dad(Lol he said he'll kick our ass), and one of my friends. So 7 spots left

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I'm interested, but don't put me in until you need some1. I know enough football to pass, but if other ppl are more into it I'll let them have my spot.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Yeah there is a high chance I'd do this. As long as we can pick a good time to do the draft. But some of the OGz will want in on it so only take me if u need a spot filled

Email: dmkiller@msn.com (yes this email was made for this site lol)

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
OK well there's two spots left guys so hit me up with an email if you're committed and good. :)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i do yahoo since my other league is on yahoo and im too lazy to go to different sites, but if you do yahoo fantasy football pm me. I was a beast with half my roster injured

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Sandman and Kinger you guys want in? theres two spots left and i need them filled. draft will be on sat. the 25th at 11 ET if you're interested. gimme the emails!

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Is there no more spots left? I'm always interested in Fantasy Football as I run my own but on nfl.com but with close friends.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
ONE spot left if you want it. Very competitive league ;) Someone take it!!!!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
ok invite sent. draft is this saturday(25th) at 11 ET. see you there!