Fantasy Football '13 Thread

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:

Alright guys ! It's that time of the year and everybody should be ready for that first game of the season! We had our draft last night but unfortunately 5 people didn't make it which is a lot. I know 3 of them told me they couldn't but they had their picks set.

Anyways, what do you guys think of your team? I personally like my pay-league team better than this team(Foster, Morris, Green) but I still plan on wrecking you guys x).

Good luck everyone!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I was one of the people who couldn't make it, sorry everyone. The CU vs CSU game was yesterday and I ended up going out with friends afterwards and didn't make it home until like midnight. Buffs won tho, so I'm happy.

I'll be interested to see what I got from pure auto-picks and I'll make the most of it.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
My tradition continued with not making drafts. Haven't looked too much into my team, but I should pull it around in the next couple of weeks.

Once again sorry for not making, I had stuff to do. I may have told you, but my apologies.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Best team in the league, I got the steal in the last round of the draft no doubt.