Rebecca Black?
Justin Bieber won something?
JERSEY FUCKING SHORE?

kill me

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Sorry, this isn't the 90's anymore. If I had to guess Rebecca Black won the award for worst music video of all time?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Theres always gonna be smart people and dumb people.

Always going to be stupid people and street smart people.

Its life.

Stream:

D

den24cb

How about Tyler, The Creator over Wiz and Big Sean for Best New Artist. I fuck with Tyler but not over Wiz and Sean. I'm done with the VMA's.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
How about Tyler, The Creator over Wiz and Big Sean for Best New Artist. I fuck with Tyler but not over Wiz and Sean. I'm done with the VMA's.
Are you kidding me? Wiz has been recording since 08, and Big Sean just made it onto the scene. Nevertheless, I'm still shocked Tyler won.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Are you kidding me? Wiz has been recording since 08, and Big Sean just made it onto the scene. Nevertheless, I'm still shocked Tyler won.
dude tyler is honestly not that good. people just think he's awesome cuz he doesnt hold back. he doesnt have enough talent to be considered best new artist. there's no reason he shoulda won over big sean or wiz.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
dude tyler is honestly not that good. people just think he's awesome cuz he doesnt hold back. he doesnt have enough talent to be considered best new artist. there's no reason he shoulda won over big sean or wiz.
amen to that brother!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I mean I'm shocked he won because he technically doesn't have as many fans as Wiz Khalifa. But anyways, he's getting up there, I just hope that he doesn't turn to mainstream garbage.