FaceBook is the New! :)

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

Hey Guys. allot of y'all already know I made a account and I have been chatting with some this last few days.
Site Looks Great. "PROPS"
I am now the Leader of 40 Plus Members Snipers on QSN "QuickScopeNation".
Wondering if you wanted. Anyone of you could go to our Facebook Page and Click the Like button.
www.facebook.com/QuickScopeNation.
Since I been gone.
GB team 40-1 Black Ops :)>
I Got married awhile ago, Having a baby on the 24th of December. Got a promotion and a raise at work!
Guess since I been spending less time on this site I focused more on extra projects at work and got more done. LOL
But now since Its slow, Winter always slows this hotel down, I figure I'd get on and see how you peps have been.
Try and keep up with all the Gaming Rumors, and Details. lol
All Righty. Hope to chat with some of you soon.
Like my Page. :)>

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

I had a Issue with a DM Member. Everyone made him out to be the "Joker" of DM and I shouldn't take him serious. But he really got on my nerve. lol.
Over it now though. Shouldn't have let him get to me so much. It was childish how we were arguing.

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

It dose not matter who it was. lol. The past be the Past. :)> But Like my page.. Grr. lol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
He left because of an argument by CoN. Can't blame him, certain members and admins alike were against quickscope when it was clear CON started the argument. But some people are just blind and biased!

Hey My O, haven't seen you in awhile bro, sup :)

Stream:

H

Hp GraViTY z

Hey Poisoned. Yeah I been Busy. Hella Busy. lol.
And wayyyyyyyy To break the ICE. lmfao.
Now LIKE my page.
You still playing Black Ops or moved back to MW2?