Expanding into PC

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
We are going to expand into PC. Our main game will be Starcraft but we will also attempt to get into Diablo 2 and Warcraft and World of Warcraft. If you have any of these games or have any suggestions to games we should expand into please post them. We are trying to reach into new waters and pull out some good players. If you can help in any way to aid us in recruiting or becoming stronger please do tell. Please try to keep stuipid comments out of this thread.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Damn, this forum is going to be one of those ones that has like over a million posts in it. and Thousands of Members. Will take a few years but this is a move in the right direction. Good call bro. Now I just need to get these games and bring my powerhouse of gaming skill along with me :)

Since I gotta change the header again. How does this sound:

Demon Messiahs
"Try and You'll Die!"

A War Games Clan

??????????????

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
dude u want a war game command and conquer is the game up to 8 ppl all controling armys thats a game to expand in

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
how often do you play it Mex? and is it a download or a CDROM or what?

Stream:

H

Halifax

well i got a suggestion and its a online computer game called pawn. u can check it out here: www.pawngame.com there are alot of clans on that and a clan forum just for clans so we can recruit but we need some of the top 10 to get ever1 attention.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
um i play it when im not on my psp and home so yea i play it often. maybe like once a day for 50 min but yea u can download it or buy as the cd-rom. oh and its a dvd-rom so if ur computer cant read dvds or your graphics card sucks then u might not be able to play it

u can download it off there site

lets c the link..........uh oh
well bad news: u cant download it anymore i wonder y

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
dude i'm not made of fuckn money. i can't get all these damn games u know!