easycap Problem

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ok so i bought a easycap like awhile back in june. when i got it i never did anything with it so i ended up losing it. well now that i moved i found it and wanted to try it out but i only found the easycap itself in this bag. so i downloaded the driver for vista and installed it successfully, then ive tried capturing with intervideo and sonyvegas but intervideo wont display it and when i hit record it wont record at all. sony vegas cant connect to the easycap, like when i go choose wat device under video i can click on it but it wont connect.

im gonna try and find the CD but i doubt i will, so i wanted to see if anyone could help me with this, bc i mean i bought it so i atleast wana use it somewhat.

-RiCo -_-

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I have the same problem when I try to use it with Sony Vegas. It won't work. You need to use ulead, pinacle studios or windows movie maker to record

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
So i tried ulead and it recognizes it and when i hit capture video it says "No video was captured. Please check if there is any input signal. There may be no device selected." idk wtf is happenin