Droid hacking and modding

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey, just wanted to let people know that if you have a Moto Droid and need help hacking or modding it, feel free to post any questions you need answered in here, and I'll help to the best of my ability...just not right this second, because I'm a little drunk lol.

ENEEWAIZ, yeah, just post if you've got a problem or if you need certain files or whatever...or don't. Doesn't matter to me lol.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Yeah it is, its even better when you overclock the processor. Makes everything run so much faster and smoother. Anyways, if you ever need or want any help modding it, I'd be happy to help. Haha, I just realized I'm posting this from my Droid.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
wtf? u can make it faster, i thought it was fast enough already lol

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Yeah but sometimes you want a little more lol. The processor in it is rated for 600MHz but Motorola underclocked it to 550MHz just to be safe. Right now, with my hacks and mods, I'm overclocking it to 900MHz. Everything is lag free now lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
"lol" is the new period

My friend got a Droid but he is the type to pay for every song he downloads -.- so I doubt he will be into this. If you have any cool shit yo can do with Moto CLIQ lemme know

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Not even close, overclocking is just the beginning.
I've also overhauled the whole UI to a black and red theme, added a terminal emulator so I won't have to use ADB whenever I mod, I can block ads in most appplications, and lots more