Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Doggy is Back !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Sorry for the double post:

I just wanted to add a side note, with no cockyness at all, That I have lead ALL of those teams I have posted. Not a single one of our members was under 100k. I know how to work with people real good. I know Chemistry > Skill.
i was not under 100k.

so ?... whaa ?

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Guys Im the one who got this kid cut the first time. LOL out of like 10 times hahahahaha but for real i talked with him on xbl I swear man his nuts dropped and everything, sounded alot less stressed too. Must be fappin now.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Guys Im the one who got this kid cut the first time. LOL out of like 10 times hahahahaha but for real i talked with him on xbl I swear man his nuts dropped and everything, sounded alot less stressed too. Must be fappin now.
Entel.

But for real this is what Ive been trying to say. Im not the same annoying little 10 year old blonde kid. I changed.. If I woulda faked an identity NOBODY woulda known it was me.

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
No visionarry he means nobody was higher then 100k, so no 99k and lower numbers.

And here is my opinion: ok besides his history with DM, he's also had a bad history with MV. But when I found him on 360 he was never as immature as before. He actually knows how how to lead a team believe it or not. I'm sure if he ended up joining he would be a great addition, and I'm proud to call him one of my favorite leaders, aside from Trey and speed. So just to let you all know, the only thing that should be stopping him from joining is his history, and it is your choice to decide to forgive that, because he has genuinely changed

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

No visionarry he means nobody was higher then 100k, so no 99k and lower numbers.

And here is my opinion: ok besides his history with DM, he's also had a bad history with MV. But when I found him on 360 he was never as immature as before. He actually knows how how to lead a team believe it or not. I'm sure if he ended up joining he would be a great addition, and I'm proud to call him one of my favorite leaders, aside from Trey and speed. So just to let you all know, the only thing that should be stopping him from joining is his history, and it is your choice to decide to forgive that, because he has genuinely changed

Lol I <3 you adidas.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Doggy, I wanna believe that you have changed. Everyone deserves a shot.

You seem to be handling the flame very well (You knew it was coming im sure)

I suggest hanging out, playing with some of the guys on-line and more or less fixing your rep here b4 you ask to join. Yaaa Diiig? :)

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Doggy, I wanna believe that you have changed. Everyone deserves a shot.

You seem to be handling the flame very well (You knew it was coming im sure)

I suggest hanging out, playing with some of the guys on-line and more or less fixing your rep here b4 you ask to join. Yaaa Diiig? :)

Thanks man, Yeah I was very aware that flames were coming lol. I dig dawg.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
welcome back dude. u have a ps3 aswell? and just an fyi i dont have anything against you. im sure you changed and believe you get one last shot

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
this kid has great potential in GB, everybody is saying "no gtfo", like what the hell you didn't even give this kid another shot, your just jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst from him....which is rather childish. I say give him another shot, Im sure whatever he did in the past he truely apologised for.....and talk to him first instead of thinking he is going to mess around again......also, dont greet him by saying fuck you, thats very rude and mean. Two wrongs dont make a right [:

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
this kid has great potential in GB, everybody is saying "no gtfo", like what the hell you didn't even give this kid another shot, your just jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst from him....which is rather childish. I say give him another shot, Im sure whatever he did in the past he truely apologised for.....and talk to him first instead of thinking he is going to mess around again......also, dont greet him by saying fuck you, thats very rude and mean. Two wrongs dont make a right [:
You don't even know his past, you don't know anything about him. Don't worry about it.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
He's had a history of saying he won't do things again, and that he's a better person. Want me to tell you how it ends? Very badly. I don't want us to risk our integrity and reputation over a "potential" asset.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
I say give him a shot, Everyone deserves chances, Maybe he just needs one more chance to show is worth, people make decisions that may cost them, but we shouldnt be the clan that holds grudges. But how you doing doggy, welcome back to the site.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
To be honest, although everyone deserves a second chance, a tiger never changes his stripes.
However, he has a lot of potential, and if he says he's more mature, I'm willing to give him another chance, even if he did piss me off, along with Con, big time.
Also, Visionary was allowed back in, so, why not? That would be a little hypocritical and unfair to let one person in who's had a history and said he has changed, and not let another.

Whatever your choices... Keep con banned at all times.
I'm sick of that douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.