DOG SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
Why haven't we learn our lesson not to allow this flamboyant little cocksucking troll on this site yet? He's quick to get on his knees and and slurp some schlong to try and get back in, then always goes back to being the annoying little thumb fucker that gets banned eventually. Its like the kids got bull testosterone injected in his ass and has to try and alpha male his way through the site pickin at people, and now what hes good for nothing but tryina tickle cons nuts all day..... Actually. why am I even feuling that drama? Let him be a little limp wrist fuck it. Sooo um yeah, good day.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Quick first post before reading, i find the thread's title hilarious.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Haha I made your threesome gang with you CoN, and SK butthurt.

Loll.

You guys can start and Internet gang and go E-Badass some other place up if you feel like? Nothings stopping you. Just don't post your pictures and embarass yourselves.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
im pretty sure everybody else's pictures arent as embarrassing as yours lmao

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
You guys can start and Internet gang and go E-Badass some other place up if you feel like? Nothings stopping you. Just don't post your pictures and embarass yourselves.
e-badass? the most badass thing i bet you have ever done is talk to a guy who knew a dude who was related to somebody who smoked pot.

Also, i am not embarassed by my pictures...if i was embarrassed, i wouldn't post them

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
You must have super vision or something, because I don't see many, if any at all zits.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lmfao who else but this kid would go through my posts just to find a picture haha. do you honestly think im embarrassed by something that 90% of teenagers go through? whatever shit-towels pig nose.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Isn't the first thing this dude said to us a week ago was how much he's changed into a mature person? I guess I don't look so idiotic now after I was right about it not being a good idea to give him a second chance. Douches never change.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Isn't the first thing this dude said to us a week ago was how much he's changed into a mature person? I guess I don't look so idiotic now after I was right about it not being a good idea to give him a second chance. Douches never change.
thats the funny part about this whole situation

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
admins what happened the whole respect rule , isnt talkin shit a auto ban now & if they make a new profile just keep bannin ip address gives ppl away so do it . this shit gettin old grow up kids

Status
Not open for further replies.