Do you think shotguns are a noobish weapon?

Do you think shotguns are a noobish weapon?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
I have heard a lot of people saying that the shotgun is a noobish weapon. Hopefully no DM's are only good with sg.
So now I want to hear from you whether you think the shotgun is a noobish weapon.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
well its good for close range as we know. But in addiotn is alos good to practice wit other guns....IM pro status wiht bar as some of you know (pro fo sho)....Im startin to use M1 now ( I dislike tomp,stg44, and mp40) Anyways just try using variuos weapons so then you can be ready for any challenge.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
nah foo BAR TOMPHSON STG44 AND M1 RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause im pro status

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
If the gun is classified as "noobish" why would they have it in the game, there is advantages and disadvantages for each weapon. RPG, only like 4 rounds. Shotgun, very very slow reload time. M1 you have to actually "hit" the person to kill them. The only weapon without a disadvantage is the Axis Sniper.

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

ya guys if alot of ppl get good at a weopon sum1 will say its noobish. i hate that damn i love SG im very good wit it. fuck what other ppl say

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
I do not think shotguns are noobish. I think soo cuz i see plenty of bad ppl use shotgun and cant use it which shows u need skill to use. It may not need as much skill as gew does but still. When u can kill someone with one shot from the shotgun all the time then it is skill. I can use any wep so if someone calls me a sg nub then i just use mg and will still own them. So wat i am saying is if u call someone a sg nub then that means u cant beat them at their best. But if the only thing u can use is sg then u r a nub.

Stream:

A

_Ares_

I only use sg wen my team is outnumbered by a large amount. Other than that, i use gewher, tommy and stg along with nades. I use sg against clans who just use sg, T15 for example (no offense, Irish).

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i dont think SG is a noob weapon, i am amazed cus some guys can kill me long range with SG sometimes i can believe it!! but most people against me and my gewerh i have a 76% of surving if i see him first/ not a back shot.

i use gewerh all the time, even if we are out numbered. even when im allies. i kill a German sniper and take his gun.

Stream:

G

Galatica

i dont think any weapon in the game is a nub weapon... u say ooo he's a jakass... look wut half said bout rpg... u get 3 shots thts it!!!! wit sg u get 32 shots... n if u get close enuf wit the sg u can take 32 shots n get 32 kills if u take face shots... so if anyone says rpgs r nub weapons then the sg is just as bad or worse lol
p.s i dont use rpg lol

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

ive used gewher 1 time and i rocked with it but i only use it if allies cant get outta there base then i just spawn kill them. i love SG alot of dumb ass ppl ruin the game by sayin this. i wish it was back to normal.

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
im not takin any side on this one i just wanted to see what yall would say

Stream:

X

xTyPhoOnx

dude, sg's are only nooby sometimes if its like the only gun u use.

Stream:

L

lawsuits

the shotgun is only not nooby to me if everyone in the game is using it. other than that, i honestly think that the shotgun is a little overpowered.

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
i don't think SG is a noob weapon, but i just hate it when all the ppl in the game use it.:sad:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
hmmmmmmmmmmm.well i used to be a huge sg noob but i switched to mostly mg. i use sg only wen im doing horible or if any noobs are in the game. and fe darkmoon i live rite by you and so does dm halifax or wutever name he goes by now