DM4L CLAN

Stream:

xShoot3mUpx

Commander
Console: Headset:
wut rico said.
u just cant mk a random roster. u kno da ppl in yellow? does r da ppl dat r aloud to mk a roster.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Rico I must make an extreme digestion,and that is that u promote someone to commander
ik ik it sounds crazy,but it seems as if ur roster is so inactive,and 8 ppl In DM overall compared to 20 2 months ago is a drastic decrease.extra members would bring life to the rr team,and more threads about rr and their clan war wins lol
I think that gaza would suit a responsibility like this one

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
We war every day but we dont make a thread about it everytime,also rr doesnt have an abundace of ppl on so i rlly dont see a need for a new commander.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
First we need to fill up rico roster with the best suitable players no rush needed, second we need to get on more as a team during the week if thats not possible due to rules at the home or your just overwhelmed during the week thats no problem you don't have to do that thirdly all rr players needa rep us hard bro and that ent a request its a must bros. fourth another commander would be nice to have for the rr team however there is no rush we need to build a strong structure for our team before we branch off for another roster.. and me being commander that would be awesome but there are many other rr players that work there ass off like i do .. and i still have alot to learn about being a leader/commander, I must learn more from rico because he has some traits that i do not have such has patients, and he is the nicest guy i have ever met, he has never shown me anything rudely, everything he talks to me is respectably like a brother, and i honour that, so first before that , before any expansion of our RR roster all I ask is for you guys to work with me to build a strong rr team.. so that we will never lose again and that everyone noes that DM stays strong like a family, no more arguing within the clan, no more !! We fight others we don't fight our brothers!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
What is up with these immature kids...?

Why is it always the PSP section that is so out of order all the time. I know Tor, Wicked, ATV, batman, etc. are mature and trying to handle things, but some of the other guys are just so damn immature.
WOW!!! thanks alot Knight!!!

haha jk, i kno just wat u mean. but all the systems have there problems. its just that the psp just has more ;(

btw, Gaza that is a great speech. i respect that u know how a team should work

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Rico can u please give me ur times when u are on???
then i can be on at the same time u are. our diferent in time is like 6 hours. and can u please delete l-GoldKnife-l. i never go on it. i only plau with deads.....
Oh and sorry 4 making own DM clan. but i was boring and u never on. But i hear from u the times.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
And if im allowed to give you a few good names of people....
u have to ask me that:D
because i know a few good people.
btw i dont try to force u i know im not the leader XD

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
And i dont know when i can be on right now.
because my fucking dad took my psp because we had a fight XD
i think i get it back in two days :D

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
The server refreshed!!!!!!!!!
Oh btw i few ppl wanne t/o

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
im sorry rico i said i'd be coming back but i haven't yet but ima keep my word i