DM WEBSITE? LETS MAKE ONE!

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Hey Everyone. I was just thinking.
Who all has a paypal account?

I have heard a few of you always wonder why other clans have cooler websites. Well because this is a forum site. As Cool as it is, I had a Idea.
I Do Web Work for Bestwestern and I'm sure Many of you are talented as well for working and creating websites.

If People Throw down like 3$ each a month or even 2$ that would easy pay for a site.

Paypal is Safe and secure for money transfers.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
Why would we need a second website? This site already costs alot of money, and has been our home for years now.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Good point OJ.

Or we could do this, make a website sort of linked to and based on the forum, like on the website just click DM FORUMS or something and were here.

Also a cool website is usually a flash website... so if its not a flash website i dont think theres a point in investing.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This is our site, MM has graciously kept it for us.

This is our home, we don't need another/different one

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
We could just link this forum to the site... like alot of other clan sites.

The clan's been around for 5 years, we could make some website with maybe some history page or some portal, whatever.

LIKE THIS SITE !

http://divineknightsclan.com/

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I honestly dont see how we cant design something more, if members are willing to chip in..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
More of an add on... see having a forum but no site before that is like having a hotel without a front desk. or a pool without a diving board. or a girl without boobs. and so on...

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
no but its not really needed thats the thing qwe only need a forum to communicate why do we need teh whole site if we only use the forum

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Some of you don't need to be so ignorant about this, he was just suggesting. The fact that these forums are costly is probably why we don't need a site that would cost as well.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya kinda pointless , y not just chip in 2 upgrade the forum ? dedededee lol jk

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I'd be up for you updating the store website.....the standard templates suck...which I tweaked a little ...but just cant find the time to do completely myself.....I'd donate then....

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
weres teh donate button lmao

btw i do want some shirt but its a mix of different things that are on other shirts

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
weres teh donate button lmao

btw i do want some shirt but its a mix of different things that are on other shirts
Wellll....did you read what I wrote on the store front?
I can mix& match....
Whateva you want sunshine....
::blunt
Just pm me the details....