DM Storm's Race Car on National TV

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
DM Storm bought a mustand race car and it is going to be on national TV on December 13 and 14, not sure what time. But the cool part is he is gonna put a DMCLANFORUM.COM sticker on it! I just gotta design it, ask DemonLuvr to upload it to the store so I can ship it to Kenny's Dad.

so this kicks ass on 2 levels!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
unfortunately cafepress doesn't offer large stickers....the largest they offer is 3" x 5". The bumper sticker is only 10" x 3". But they do offer 23"W x 35"L poster which could be attached to inside of rear window. They also have 12x18 & 16x20 prints as well......so whateva you decide.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
hell yea man. whoever lives near brandenton in flordia should come check it out.

Stream:

D

DM CrossFire

DM Storm bought a mustand race car and it is going to be on national TV on December 13 and 14, not sure what time. But the cool part is he is gonna put a DMCLANFORUM.COM sticker on it! I just gotta design it, ask DemonLuvr to upload it to the store so I can ship it to Kenny's Dad.

so this kicks ass on 2 levels!
He said that already ;)

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
the previous owner had one more race before he handed the car over, and he won, and was put in a photoshoot. that means that this car will do good.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Sweet. ill deffinatley see it my step dad always watches pinks. Good Luck Storm dont get that shit tooken away from ya

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
alpha, the show isnt pinks, its from the producers. the name of thoe show is passtime.