DM S1L3NC3D..ABOUT ME

Stream:

$

$1L3NC3D

Hey, well my name is DM S1L3NC3D.. And my name is Preston, im 16 years old, i play Varcity football for my school" Independence Highschool", i live in Tenneessee, i play a bunch of sports..football basketball baseball and sooon rugby.. i love to play videogames and just hangout with friends..also sorry im just now telling you guys this about me but i cant ever g et to it...ALSO! IF SOME DAY OR WEEK IM NOT ON, IT BECOUSE I GET GROUNDED LIKE FUCKING CRAZY SOO THAT'LL BE THE REASON I WONT HAVE BEEN ON SITE OR MOHH2...::bluntblahblahblah:rearshock::biggrin::coffee:whackstick

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Welcome to the site, and the mohh2 team, S1L3NC3D. Let me know if you ever take up golfing, bc it's the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
>>>> Moved from Front Desk to Introductions forum. <<<<

Welcome to the site.

Stream:

$

$1L3NC3D

ok im not new..im about 3 weeks old i just had never told about myself soo now i am

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Well, to me, you're new. Also because it seems like a lot of mohh members keep changing names, haha. Very confusing and annoying. But hey, if you're in America it's cool.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Yeah, we had about 4-5 name changes in the past 3 or 4 days. And recruited like 3 new people i think.

-GH-