DM qUiCkDrAw aka (R4W JoKer)

Stream:

Q

qUiCkDrAw

sup DM i recently quit R4W for many reasons,mostly all the bs. i decided to join DM because unlike what other ppl say DM is gud clan...and im happy 2 join...

Weapons:

Shotgun
Thompson
Gewher
M1

RNK: was 19

just wana say happy to be DM n lets have some fuckin fun...n hope non of u guyz have a prob wit dis...

Stream:

G

Galatica

WOOT WOOT
the man is in the house WOOT WOOT
but any way glad to see u here(i think ur better than kin)n here in DM we do more things, take a look at the list of games we play , so yea have fun being DM!!!!!
p.s is ur name RICK lol?

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
welcome to the clan.
i look forward to fighting alongside you.

BTW....that name seems oddly familiar...

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
hmmm interesting. i told u guyz LOL R4W may b tough but they need 2 learn that they need 2 respect each other, and expand on higher playable games like were doing.:D

Stream:

Q

qUiCkDrAw

u right demon, there no respect in R4W, and thats exactly what im doin, im stockin up my game inventory so DM will pwn all!!!!! i dunno what other psp games you guys on?!?!?!?! im gettin some money n i want to get a game what is another psp game DM is in???

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
we play for ftb2 on psp. we also play for halo 2 and soon 2 be 3 on xbox. we play rainbow 6 vegas and gears of war also. there are also other games i cant think of right now...

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
we play for ftb2 on psp. we also play for halo 2 and soon 2 be 3 on xbox. we play rainbow 6 vegas and gears of war also. there are also other games i cant think of right now...

Stream:

G

Galatica

we play killzone on psp, rainbow 6 when it comes out for psp, n the socoms 4 psp

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
WeLcOmE to DM....qUiCkDrAw/JoKeR..hopefully you'll last longer than those other R4W members.....which I'm sure you will. Keep posting and stay active.

I've played against you a few times.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
I'd rather see you having fun while playing, rather then arguing while playing. Good job on DM J.

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

wht ever happened to this guy? i dont even kno lol

great shotgun tho