DM Please Read.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
QUICK NOTE: This thread will not be about me joining DM at all.

Well here we go back to topic... I was on a live stream (TeamFeaRPro) and stumbled across a guy that is doing tourney's for ps3, 360, and PC. (eSportsNation) They are pretty known around the community. Some are Free and some you have to pay, but I don't only see this as ANOTHER tourney but as a way DM can get more noticed. I think this will be a great opportunity. We're a great clan and I bet we can be winning a lot of these tourney's, but also with this if we join we will need pretty active on our console and practice alot and prepare for tourney's with scrims and stuff. It'll be cool to see DM on top once again. If you guys want to do this then I'll talk to the guy that DM will be joining these tourney's and to sign us up for them, but if you guys totally disagree I will understand. Thank you for reading and please comment below your honest opinions.

Twitter: @eSportsNation

p.s. also for 360 you guys probably heard of these guys but icons360 can help as well for DM, never know. =P

Stream:

S

Sage23

Hunter is semi-pro you have the Recognition for DM under control.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Post a link...we are 14-2 on gb right now. Maybe we could compete....xbox360

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Also, Sage yes that is true but I doubt one man can get us noticed maybe HE will be noticed, but as a team I bet we can get more noticed and be high up there again like most people told me DM was.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Also, Sage yes that is true but I doubt one man can get us noticed maybe HE will be noticed, but as a team I bet we can get more noticed and be high up there again like most people told me DM was.
I'm not semi pro, he's being a smart ass and taking words out of my mouth. I don't get seen and none of us do. GBing doesn't get us noticed.. competiting in tournaments and winning does.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
In short, I'd love for us to enroll in every tournament we can.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
No problem Sandman! And Hunter the guy at eSportNation said that we will have to sign up for the next tourney so if you guys are down to enroll PS3 and Xbox gotta start scrimming a whole lot. GB'ing will only just prove that we the best, but it won't get us noticed like you said.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I never thot any1 would actually be up for this. But the way to find out about these is twitter, twitter is like the main communication thing for anything MLG related. Most tourneys are on 360

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
^That may be true but there's also alot of PS3 tourney's believe it or not. but my question is Rico, you don't like the idea of getting noticed by enrolling in tourneys?

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
I will also begin to look for BF3 tourney's for you BF3 players, even though CoD is clearly better :p Lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Cuz i said that now? No there arent alot of ps3 tourneys. Specially not on mw3, BO had more bc the game was on the circuit on the ps3. And enrollin wont get u noticed winning will

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
I'm sorry I miss read your post. I wasn't referring to the ps3 tourneys I was referring to when you said "I never thot any1 would actually be up for this".

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Sign us up.. the 360 team runs scrims daily... it's not anything new.. just on a bigger stage.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Well we will have to wait for the next tourney opening and the leader of DM4L [Hearts] will have to sign up

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
^Drator true, but what about for ps3? espotsnation is the way to go