DM FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2011

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
oh yeah you know it, the traditional FF league is back for season #5. every year i add more people but 14 people is enough. i just renewed the league and it auto invited everyone that was in the league last year: GH, rico, "pats", mw, con, bun, GR8, razor, cpt, den, vik, rpn, and tor. if ur one of those people just check your yahoo email and the invite should be there. but its a first come first serve and so anyone on here who wasnt invited, just reply fast to this thread, and give either your yahoo email or try to search private league for "DM LEAGUE 2011" PW: dm4l ID NUMBER: 501558 . http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/?lid=501558 theres the link but i dont think it will show up if youre not in it. also if u got an email, it probably asks you to join "DM LEAGUE 2010", i just updated it to 2011.

right now the draft is for thursday the 25th at 10:15 pm ET. ill probably change it once everyone joins and we can agree on a date.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Yahoo! is probably the worst Email service on the internet and probably the worst Fantasy Football on the internet. If you do NFL.com or ESPN.com ill do it, other than that i'm good.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
im obvi in again and hopefully peyton doesnt fuck up again this year. gr8 i'm comin for you bitch.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
one question: how are you gonna find out the drafting order?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
whoever is jetslovefeet that is classic. i hate rex ryan. and if u miss the draft it'll just auto draft i did that last year lol.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Mich , I need your help bro . It said to talk to the comiss , and ask for your roster to be increased . It wont allow me to join...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok im waitin on cpt, bat, and razor to join, because we have 11 atm.