DM Fantasy Basketball leauge sign-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
I MADE A DM FANTASY LEAGUE! THIS WIILL BE FOR ALL THE BRAGING RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!! first 12 people to sign up get in. AND GO PISTONS. the draft will be on the time i found most avalible to me this friday at 7:45 PM ET. join now and be cool. oh and the link is http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/97768 :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): AN the password is: demon messiahs

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
and ppl coment on this wen u sign up so this thread stays on top so ppl can see it

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
k iu gunna get pwned btw lebron is overated. GO PISTONZZZZZ

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I'll join because I'll draft the whole Nuggets roster and dominate because they are going straight to the top this year.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
UPDATE: i just relized that the link doestn work so just go to yahoo fantasy basketball and type in the league ID as 97768 and Password:demon messiahs and if all else faiu can PM me your yahoo email and i'll invite u.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ill stay outa this one dont wanna have to get on every other day to fix a roster u kno to much work wit school the clan family and all but maby next time

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
CAVE read the next thing i just posted in the update. somtimes u make me wanna go yrefger
REFGRDgFRDG
SFDgsdfgfdggfgfdgds and farewweweuieruhiehr

and fly just make 1 and dnt change ur roster we need more ppl.

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
i'm down... except it says auto draft... .wtf? i though we doin a live draft? what's up with that?