DM BL4K JAK

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey was up ppl?? ive been DM for a while but i just managed 2 register::blunt....well im 16 goin 17 on Nov. 30 and i curretly play Football 4 ma HighSchool::cheers...but the thing is ma mom took ma PSP away and i wont b able 2 play 4 a while..so im in the process of lookin 4 dat Godam PSP on her room lol....so anything else u wana no feel free 2 ask

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
It's cool man, we're not assholes we understand shit happens. Welcome to the site man, glad u found ur way to it. Look forward to getting to know u better.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

Founding Member
It's cool man, we're not assholes we understand shit happens. Welcome to the site man, glad u found ur way to it. Look forward to getting to know u better.
xzg

thanx man glad 2 b here:thumbup(1):

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Welcome to the site BL4K, no problem just get on and own wit us again when u get it back =D

Stream:

R

Raw_War

me and blak have been good friends since a while ago...when PL was around...me him and DM CH4O5...KA DRAGON now....but we started PL...
it was fun while it lasted lol....he is a kool guy

chillpillCLuTcHchillpill

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

Founding Member
me and blak have been good friends since a while ago...when PL was around...me him and DM CH4O5...KA DRAGON now....but we started PL...
it was fun while it lasted lol....he is a kool guy

chillpillCLuTcHchillpill
::cheers thanx man, u 2