Did You Hear Obama?!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Even your idol Obama said during the debate tonight that sex is sacred and young people should not be involved in such cavalier activities! So what do you have to say about that? Heaven forbid could Obama be wrong on an issue? =)

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
lol Jesse idk thats all of 3 things he said because McCain and his bitchy ass wouldnt stfu he likes to hear himself talk about nothing

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
I am sad I didn't see the debate. McCain had to go into an offensive mode on this debate it was his only option if he wants a chance at winning. But it's pretty much over. Jesse isn't what he said considered wrong to most young adults? Cause they wanna have sex but to you it is considered right? So do u agree with Obama that sex is sacred and young adults should not do it?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i heard that jesse. his record on abortion and sex ed doesnt agree with what he stated before and after that though.

did anyone catch when obama told how much of a fine you would pay for not giving your workers healthcare? when he said zero dollars i shit myself. that was the most pathetic attempt at redemption i have ever seen.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I can't believe you are actually asking me that Beast....have I not been adamant about it the ENTIRE time I have been here? To break down what he said he meant that young people who are not married should not partake of the cavalier sacredness of sex within marriage. It is sacred and comes with a price, which is marriage. =)

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
ok but could Obama be wrong on a statement? Wasn't really sure who you were asking and of course ik your stance on this, just I misunderstood and thought u personally thought Obama was wrong on this issue. Which would go against everything u said that's why I was kinds like WTF...

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
all politicians tell u what they think u want to hear, Like they will keep even half the promises they make once their elected. PsSHhHhHtTtTtTt!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
I can't believe you are actually asking me that Beast....have I not been adamant about it the ENTIRE time I have been here? To break down what he said he meant that young people who are not married should not partake of the cavalier sacredness of sex within marriage. It is sacred and comes with a price, which is marriage. =)

LOLOL jesse i agree with you once more. obama is wrong on half his statements. whenever he stutters hardcore, its cause of a question he cant answer. like half of the ones last night. theres a select few times where he can speak through a question without a 3000 "uhm's", "well i think the real question is..." and "well duh duh duh duh thats not wh-wh-wh-what i said".
for example when he laughed at mccain for saying obama said he would sit down with terrorist leaders without preconditions. he did say that. heres the video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFSUbMWenU[/ame]

just another lie he spews. anyhow. jesse you are right, beast on the other hand, for the lack of a non offensive term, is of another religion. i personally dont agree with him jesse, and you dont have to either. i think his statements look stupid. i wouldnt doubt the election is over with all the fraud votes they have. even ACORN said they are only gonna use the votes if they are behind in a city or what have you. 3 days ago, the cleveland county board fo elections got word of more fraud and so they checked a random stack of 2500 absentee ballots. 2,499 were fraudgilent and fake. and the democrats want you to think they are tolerant and fair..... why cheat then, if you are so confident you will win?

anyway jesse fight the good fight.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
im so fucking pissed that some fucking dumasses think obama is a terrorist. if u think that shut the fuck up u racisist profiler. mcain related his trade agreement with peru to being a terrorist. just cuz hes black and middle eastern doesnt mean he's a fcking terrorist grow a brain.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
obama is definetly half white and half black. just FYI. not middle eastern.

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
u don't know me flip. I am of a different religion but all it is to me is my heritage I am not religous. Did I say I was for or against him saying that young adults shouldn't have sex no. So it's kind of rediculous that u can first of all say I agree with him and then say it's cause I'm from a different religion then u and probably all of this clan. I was just asking who Jesse was asking to when he said is your beloved Obama wrong? Cause ik he thinks he was right on this particular issue. But w/e Obama wins. Even though it was McCains best debate and he was probably better then Obama the polls show a big lead for obama despite that.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
looking at sex, and having sex are two different things. hehe =)

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
this is som boring bull shit i jus want it 2 b over so our new president fuks everythin up and ends makin others nuke us and we dieing

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
MY FRIENDS....

well i dont understand what Jesse is trying to make? does he think that we are all sexual deviants or something? im not sure...

i watched all 3 presidential debates, this last one seemed like McCain had good points with his final breaths, "If you wanted to run against bush, you should have ran 4 years ago" some where along those lines. But even CNN said Obama won yesterdays debate. (idk if they are biased, they probably are b/c they said Obama won)

to be honest with you guys, i dont see McCain as a bad candidate for president, but i think his VP is complete joke.

All you haters on Obama who think hes going to get killed b/c hes black is fine with me, i like Biden's policy.

.phreak if Obama stuttered so much in those primaries... how the fuck did he make it all the way to Presidential Candidate? that is so weird. Are you a small business owner who makes more than 250,000? bc i can understand why you dont want to give your employers health care benefits. or want to be taxed. I took a survey and it said im not either a Republic or a Democrat, im a Liberal but Nov. 4 i will be voting for Obama. (i respect your political points)
what we vote doesnt really matter, b/c its just the popular vote. they arent Electoral College's unless we have a DM that is part of the House of Representatives or the Senate. i remember shunner said Obama is gonna win the Presidency b/c he's so popular, but hey idk you were born in 2000, Al Gore(D) and George W. Bush(R) election, Gore won the popular vote but he lost the election.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

plain and simple, mccain was being a complete douche bag in the last debate, he needed to be agressive, but not a douche bag which he managed to do, he interupted obama and the moderator, and didnt give any respect to either of them, that is not the kind of person that should be president +
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c&NR=1[/ame]