Describe Yourself as a Gamer

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Console: Headset:
Ok, Im gonna start
I am mostly an RPG gamer but I do play all genres.I play games like Harvest Moon,Monster Hunter,GTA, etc
I'm currently with DM in RR. Im definately not the best in that game and I admit that.I can name a handfull of peolple that are better than me,BUT I do belive in myself and I know that im a good player.
Well, thats all you need to know LoL!

PS If your gonna post be honest!
DM4L!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Im an all around gamer. I enjoy the RTS, FPS, RPG, MMORPG, Sports, racing all that. Im USUALLY passive agressive. Like if somewun on my team is a dick and is in last stand and I can revive them. I'll watch them die. You know fun stuff. But I do get hot headed sometimes as everywun does...except Mike Richt

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
idk im hard to describe. hmm. uhh i like shooters, sports, SOME RPGS, but hate like strategy games and those boring japanese games where u basically read a book.

i like to go the fuck out there and kill, not stay back and give recovering fire. so basically thats why im trash at ftb2 and really good at RR lol. in ftb2 im usually the first to die. i like to work as a team tho, and i will go for a revive before a kill.

im with roy about the part about not reviving a stupid mfer tho haha

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea I'm an all around shooter type,I quit fps for RR,used to play cod4 360 back in the day with ma friends,now I just hang on psp and play RR wit ma teammates that I can own =p.I'm also a racing game fan,u can tel from my origin on online games(ATV Offroad Fury Blazing Trails)and nfs undercover for psp

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Moslty shooting games. MoHH1 no hackers was the best. i played that game everyday for 6 months straight. mostly shooter. Socom, CoD, MoHH 1 and 2. Star Wars. I like playing online straight up.

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
im a restricted all around gamer. by that i mean a play all genres but not all games for that genre, cuz some of them are gay....i consider myself a good player if not top player (since im not the best in RR lmao)...but i have won a halo 3 2v2, and 3v3 tournament, a super smash bros brawl tournament (that was luck), got 3rd place in cod4 ffa torunament (completely failed 3v3 due to nooby teamates, but i sucked too =P), and am waiting for the dissidia tournament coming up october 17 :D wish me luck bros....

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
well im mostly a shooter and sports gamer. but its hard to say im a shooter gamer bc i keep getting banned on ftb2. and thts the only game i really play. but i play a little nba live every once in a while. id say im a pretty good gamer. i learn quick and normally learn things that most others dont kno which i take advantage of. but in comparison to the rest of DM in ftb2 im am the worst player there

Stream:

I mostly play MMORPG games. i play games like COD4 as well but only is fun for a while. not really good at it compared to some people i play with but can say i have my days at owning nubs. XD. but MMORPG games i love the most because i play tons of different ones and compare each of them. I dont play them long because i get bored of them for the way you have to lvl on them. I am currently playing sho online. But over all i love playing these games just hate trying to lvl to a high lvl because i see no point in getting that high and then have nothing better to do then be like the rest of the high lvls and mess with the low lvls... so not a fan of these games either. XD lets just say i play any game that interest me and has good fighting styles but easy controls. xP.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
well im mostly a shooter and sports gamer. but its hard to say im a shooter gamer bc i keep getting banned on ftb2. and thts the only game i really play. but i play a little nba live every once in a while. id say im a pretty good gamer. i learn quick and normally learn things that most others dont kno which i take advantage of. but in comparison to the rest of DM in ftb2 im am the worst player there
there is no way lmfao. hi.