• Thursday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday

• I cant make it to any practices

• I cant practice on weekends....but any other day is gud.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cant practice during the week.....but i can on weekends

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

k, heres what you need to do morb, make a STARTING 5, the best 5 in the clan that can make scrims whenever and that are active and will be able to make the sceduled practice, then make the next best group, then the next, etc. and assign leaders to those paticular groups, then those leaders run the practices of that paticular group, etc. but they got to be ACTIVE, etc MAX 5 PEOPLE on a team, 10 v 10 is for fun

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
im sry kinuh but me and Royal hav talkd about how this clan shud and shbudnt b arranged.....not tht wht u r suggesting is a bad idea by anymeans....but nothing seems to b going wrong in the clan therfore is it rele nessary to make these ratical changes?....it might not b as obvious to u, but here is how the clan is currently set up:

DM President -Royal...has power in evry game and is the DM leader
3 Commanders-Me, DK, and Yank...share most of the power in mohh, but r always open for ideas and opinions (better if in a private message tho)
Officers- r activ mohh players and hav been a DM for a few weeks
Enlisted-new to DM or just rnt activ as an officer

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

how do you be a commander ^.^ thats what I do, yadig ? haha. Im not exspecting to be put in that position ALREADY, im just saying thats what I do, I lead clans/teams ingame and i HAVE lead the best MoHH clan, NO OFFENSE, im here to help us be the best clan, just saying.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i think u got to stay active and get positive oppinions to become an officer

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

Actually DK isn't a commander anymore. But none of the commanders got to being there without having ideas for the clan. I like your idea Kin but what we have now seems to be working fine right now. Just playing with 5 guys all the time might make that team better but I'd rather play with all of the members that way if a clan wants to war I know what to expect from the player. But just keep contributing us your ideas, like you said you did lead
R4W and I'm sure you didn't make it to the top with bad ideas but things are a little different here at DM. And I guess theres an open commander spot, maybe we will have a poll on who will make the third spot.

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

yeah, im just saying, i got alot of ideas, and i understand you do things differently but yeah kno, i joined to help u guys get better, and HOPEFULLY over a few days or so, i kno that sounds short but look at what kinda player i am man =/ i mean i have lead R4W and we ALL know what they are cabable of and i have become undefeated and you know

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
yea, u did lead R4W.......but i hav thot all this time tht the best 4 R4W members were Kinuh, Vash, Runup, and Bout it............so Kinuh and Vash being on DM now is lik takeing 2 of R4W's best players........so which clan is now best?without Kinuh and Vash in tht R4W 5v5 way back wen.......i dont kno who wudda won.....so im just saying.....is R4W still the best?

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

They got snowboard and bslaya and boutit and runup, joker, possesed, Nemisis.
Ive trained some of those, they will be unstopable if they keep doing what I taught them..

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
forget it...........the clan isnt gonna b chgangeing unless somthing goes wrong...