Come Visit Doc and all his friends

Stream:

R

renegade09

Hey, guess what:

HALF OF YOUR MEMBERS HAVE ZERO POSTS

Actually, it's more than half but I'm being nice. After the first 2,150 that have zero posts, another 350 have 1 post or less. So, that means that you have 2,400 "members" who came to your board registered and then said "Fuck This Gay Ass Board" and then never came back.

GG

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
renegade ur forum sucks ass we dont even kno u scrubs and u come here talkin shit on our site ? LMAO go back to ur site

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dude your site has oniy 11 ppl on it now and 5 of them aint even mambers. so stfu and go back 2 ur nub ass site

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Hey, guess what:

HALF OF YOUR MEMBERS HAVE ZERO POSTS

Actually, it's more than half but I'm being nice. After the first 2,150 that have zero posts, another 350 have 1 post or less. So, that means that you have 2,400 "members" who came to your board registered and then said "Fuck This Gay Ass Board" and then never came back.

GG
ur logic is fucking halarious. add those up and we have as many members, but i highly doubt that you dont have any members with 0 posts. your such a fucking nerd how bout u get a life bitch ur actually calculating exactly how many people on this site havnt posted and then praising people for posting 834908743287420987 posts a day. get a friend, then a life, then a girlfriend, then get good at a game thats not shitty,then od on herroin and have fun. ok

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
kid is obviously mad. Obviously Mad Kid came to this forum to converse with people who are better at all aspects of life than him so that Obviously Mad Kid possibly could pick some things up that might dilute his blatant faggotry. because of his obvious internet anger, Obviously Mad Kid is not liked anywhere outside of his fucking forum or the internet in general.

"see what a real forum looks like"

hardcore nerd alert.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
kid is obviously mad. Obviously Mad Kid came to this forum to converse with people who are better at all aspects of life than him so that Obviously Mad Kid possibly could pick some things up that might dilute his blatant faggotry. because of his obvious internet anger, Obviously Mad Kid is not liked anywhere outside of his fucking forum or the internet in general.

"see what a real forum looks like"

hardcore nerd alert.
LMFAO Flip be sayin the funniest shit man

Stream:

hey all i know about this guy is he and some other ass spammed the shoutbox with forum threads and posts so fuck this dude no respect for a no good loser who cant even talk shit without having anything to back it up.