CoD4: The Anne Frank Game (CoD5 too I guess)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok so for a while now I've been playing this game on cod4 with 5-8 other ppl that I have randomly met. It is gonna sound ghey at first, but once you try it and get good at it, you will see how fun it is.

Basic idea: You and a team of 5 others (for TDM or HC TDM) or 8 others (ground war) get on a team, everyone has a class like this:

Primary: Sniper, your choice
Secondary: silenced pistol
Spec: Smoke
P1: C4/Claymores/bomb squad (doesn't really matter)
P2: UAV Jammer
P3: EAVESDROP!

So once in the game lobby with other players, make sure to stfu about anything related to hiding or messing around, but feel free to talk as much shit as possibe so they get all mad and fired up.

When the game starts - Hide. It really is as simple as that. Go find a spot where nobody in their right mind would look and stay there until you get killed.

What's the point? To piss off the other team. Imagine a game ending due to expired time with a score of like 240-100... and you spent all that time running around searching for the enemy. Use smoke, c4, claymores etc to increase the enjoyment lol.

The winner is the person on your team with the least amount of DEATHS. Kills are discouraged, 0-0-0 is a perfect game.

Some maps like overgrown and pipeline are awesome. Some like Vacant, bog, shipment, etc are a challenge.

Believe it or not, this game takes a lot of teamwork, bc if your teammate tries to hide near you and gives you away in the process, he just f'd you over. And some times if one person spawns away from everyone else, they can be a team player and fire off a few rounds to draw the ennemy over there.

I know it sounds gay but it is so fun.

PROs:
- Listening to the enemy saying "OMG WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE NUBS?!" over eavesdrop as they stand right on top of you.
- Not letting the other team get any streaks, airstrikes, choppers, etc
- Becoming much more stealthy, a great skill when playing for real
- finding awesome hiding spots

CONs:
- Can become a little frustrating if you get killed, its hard to hide again
- If you are hiding really well it can get a little boring lol but thats what singing is for

Try it out on your own or with the group that I play with, just make sure your whole team is participating. :ninjastar:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
We usually just take the knife. There is a lot of room for improvement in the way we do it lol.

Last night I was going flawless on overgrown but this guy tried to run over me and got stuck, so he was like WTF... oh hai thar! *knife*

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
I know a bunch of great spots for Pipeline, Overgrown, and quite a few for Vacant. This sounds like fun, I'll probably have to do it myself since I don't know too many people on CoD4 yet.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LMFAO THANKS CPT IM GONNA TRY THIS NOW! i always host games of mike myers and cops and robbers but this sounds like a lot of fun. just like earliar today me blazer knight and some others were using just rpgs in a game and when the other guys called in a copter we shot it down withing 20 seconds. i was super epic because u saw like 10 rpgs go up a choper at once.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
it was a fucking firework festival !

all it once it was like..

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Fire!"

and you see 6 RPG's Go up at a Heli and BOOM..

xD that was some crazy shit.
WE HVE TO TRY THIS OUT TITAN. THX CPT

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
heres another game i found out.

its called russian roulette.
Everyone has claymores and smokes, and a silent pistol.

1.Find a place that is narrow and has three sides to it.
2.Get your whol team to throw smokes in there
3. plant your claymores facing out into the open space.
4.make sure your whole team planted them.
5. lay down infront of the claymores and take one shot with the pistol.
6. if you hit your own two claymores, you will be instantly killed.

Play only on SnD
best played in boxes such as the boxes in vacant.

itss fun =]