Check what happened to me .

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

Craziest shit happened I've ever witnessed in my life.
I'm walkin' by this church I think it's on leish ave generally a safe block except you can go down two street's and be back in the ghetto..
But I heard yellin and screaming and then I heard 3 shot's and it was quite for a couple seconds he shot back one guy got shot in his neck and I saw blood litterally spray across the ground and he shot back and hit his other friend he had with him.
So it's 2 people shooting at one he shot back and hit one of his friends.
And I ran behind this church just peekin' over the corner hopin I don't get hit by a stray..
But it was so crazy.
But my Mom live's in New Ken where this happened, and my Dad live's across the bridge in Tarentum there both two ghetto town's except New Ken is more serious come through on a bike on Kennith Ave and get your shit jacked if they see you.
& I didn't notice it but I just read the link and A couple car's and houses we're hit.
Here's the link http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/valleynewsdispatch/s_634959.html craziest day of my life.
And I expect people to come in here and be like.... "yeahhhh right yeah right" But honestly I don't care.

Stream:

C

Pic's on the left side of the link.
Click on it.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
dam man thts insane. but if it were chicago civilians wuda been hurt to haha. it was lucky tht no body else got hurt

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
yea no offence but southern part of chi-town its brutally bad if u dont hear 25 gun shots ring off in the night its a damn good day

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
dude that sucks a large one i just got back from germany and almost got mugged by a dude holding a gun. but the dumbass forgot to load bullets no fuckin joke

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lmfao metal!!! u shuda beat the fuck outa him after u found out haha

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
not very violent where i llive, but that musta been pretty insane

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Sounds like Detroit where 7 kids got shot at a bus stop by some random guy. I'm glad i live in the burbs lol

Stream:

C

Now the question is Y THE FUCK WERE U OUT BY URSELF, AROUND DA GHETTO AT 11:45???
It wasn't at 11:45 it actually happened around 9 but maybe it got reported at 11:45.
And I'm known around there so I can walk there, But it's not like it's impossible.
This isn't compton getting killed for the wrong colors.
Most likely steal your shoes ha.
andd that 25 rounds off in the southside of chicago is pretty umm ignorant.
Of course there's gonna be shooting's in every side of the city especially a big one like Chicago.

Stream:

C

Oh the thing is the guy who was shooting with the guy got shot too but nobody know's that but me which is kinda freaky...
but yeah, The cop's have no clue there was 2 guys.
I'm pretty sure.