Change Rank Colors ?????

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
hey guys i just wanted to no if we chould change the colors of the rnks just to do something different. What do u think?

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I think it's a cool idea you just gotta make different shades like what's already done with the green except with another color...

Stream:

S

supergrany

well i think there should be a new rank, maybe senior officers or something like that. and different colors

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I'd say NO cuz what we got now is working fine.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
we should only change it when problems start to occur and they have to be specific i kno one way it would need change but im not ever gonna bring it up and the one we have now works perfectly fine

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Yeah Colors now arent Bad I agree Indeed with chuck and senshi

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
i agreee with Cman and Sen and Shadow and Chuck. the ones we have right now were perfectly fine and they fit the position(rank)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
If you like they can be the same color as under my shoe...dont know what color that is then I'll just have to kick you in the face...hows that color?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
but then yea theres alot of light greens here there should be an extension or different color that represents that you were light green for a long time

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
its not a bad idea, cuz i was thinking about mabe creating a totally different category just above an officer...For the Dm's that have been here more and for the Dm's that contribute more...just my thoughts on the subject

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
....... u kno instead of fixing the ranks i think we shoud fix our roster