<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Run ChickHEN and CFW(E)nabler.
Then boot 5.00M33-6

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
OR just make get buy a panora battery (i have 2) and make a magic meory stick and do it in like 3 minutes

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
OR hardmod your battery to a pandora and make a magic MS.

Run it.

Revert your battery to a normal battery (note: cant reremake your battery into a pandora)

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
k man u get a hammer thts all k get memcard place it on table thn u get tha hammer nd smash it k next grab tha battery nd open it thn jus pull out all the insides nd close it shut wit elmers glue [has to b tha brown glue for wood not tht cheap white shit 4 school]
k now grab ur psp nd fukin smash it on tha floor a couple times till it breaks in half thn turn on ur ppspnd ther u go hacked psp

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
k man u get a hammer thts all k get memcard place it on table thn u get tha hammer nd smash it k next grab tha battery nd open it thn jus pull out all the insides nd close it shut wit elmers glue [has to b tha brown glue for wood not tht cheap white shit 4 school]
k now grab ur psp nd fukin smash it on tha floor a couple times till it breaks in half thn turn on ur ppspnd ther u go hacked psp
or u can stop posting useless posts like this 1

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
just order i epic failed and broke my battery and learned the hard way.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i tried that and it didnt work wtf

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
lmao dude...u dont need any of that pandora and magic mem syick anymore...what psp u got? if u have a phat or slim (psp-1000,psp-2000) u can easily hack them...if u have a psp brite (the newest one) u can hack but it will reset if u fully turn it off and u wont be able to go online...

here is an easy to follow tut....THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO DO IT:

http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=24721

most of the tools youll need are there. good luck

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!

LMFAO!...This shit was funny Undead...man thanks for the laugh...BTW DeathSeiko,for a easy was just go to www.pandorasales.com you can buy a magicmemory stick and pandor batter here this is where i bought my stuff...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Darkstarslayer0

Sergeant
LOL that is the best and easiest way. it also relieves stress. Trust me I'm a doctor

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
U owe me a new psp duke :D

Stream:

DeathSeiko

Master Sergeant
Lmao dudes
listen
i got a pandora battery
and fw 5.51!!
i just need a fkn MMS
ist ssooo annoyin to make dat shit