Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So I've been away for like a week.
I return to see all this drama, and that Coolking has left, and I also read something about losing Batman.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the fuck I have missed, and what the hell is going on?

What's with this whole bullshit about presidency, and people leaving?

And I don't want any bullshit answers, or biased answers. Someone just give me a decent answer/ summary of what's going on...

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
The admins and Gaza used their RANK POWERS(saying it in a god almighty tone). so yeh

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
People want what they cant have.

Glad to have you back and that you looked through all the gay shit thats happened in only a week time

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Heres what happened, everyone thought this was a brotherhood, and when it turned out to be a gaming clan, people flipped out and all hell broke loose

Stream:

C

Coolking101

At least agree with me on this visionary, I agree its only a gaming clan, but why should it say brotherhood at the top, it just will trick more people and they will fall in this shit trap like I did..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LoL didnt know we tricked you into playing video gams for us. If thats the case we should advertises at schools

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Why do apples grow on trees ? why do CARROTS GROW IN THE GROUND

why do we say destroy, pwn and rape, but dont actually do it in reality

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Haha like the one kid that was at my high school right? One of the originals, what the fuck was his name Roy, I keep forgetting. One of the teachers said he fucked the kid.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
LoL didnt know we tricked you into playing video gams for us. If thats the case we should advertises at schools
LMAO! all i know is that you guys need to clean this up. i like comeing here :3 i dont wanna come here one day and find that the site has been shut down

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I said No bullshit answers, and no biased answers.

Royal, I don't know what you meant by that, but I did my best to look through most of the threads, and I still don't get what the fuck is going on

I just want someone to explain it all to me... From the fucking beginning...

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
So I've been away for like a week.
I return to see all this drama, and that Coolking has left, and I also read something about losing Batman.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the fuck I have missed, and what the hell is going on?

What's with this whole bullshit about presidency, and people leaving?

And I don't want any bullshit answers, or biased answers. Someone just give me a decent answer/ summary of what's going on...
some DM members tryin voted for new pres. MM say if roy steps back

SK almost quit but alot of DM mems didnt want him to quit

people got mad people quit
i think im missing sumthing :hmmm:

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Lots of new website updates and changes.
New usergroup; IT Team to provide updates and bug fixes.
Deciding if we need a DM President or not.

Some have quit from the drama because they themselves got involved in it, or they couldn't take it anymore and quit. Some stepped up as clan leaders, some stepped down. Some even quit.