Can someone come and Answer this 1 Question

Stream:

X

X DM Member

Why am I called " Legend ", when there are some people like, gunshot...Kaxbex... DK....??
Why??:screwy: :screwy:

Stream:

X

xTyPhoOnx

i dont know :s, but thanks for puttin ma name up there, but im pretty sure ure a legend :cool:

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I've never even heard of you so how are you called a legend?I know kaxbex played with him a few times, but I've never even seen you.

Stream:

H

Halifax

well earthworm i dont think ur a legend if that makes u feel better xD

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LoL yeah bro you aint no legend, you a highly respected and feared player...if that's what a legend is then I can name numerous players that are a legend...I've been called a legend...wait no...that was you Sam LOL...anyway you just good and it's what the people think of you, I see you as a really good player with an upbeat attitude...not a legend...a legend would be the person that created the whole MOH franchise...

Stream:

X

X DM Member

honestly...i aint a legend...my skills dropped cuz i didnt ply 4 awhile

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
acctualy its good to be called a legend ur being respected but i dont consider u to be a legend (my opinion)

-_-

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LoL see the REAL folk know better than to call you a legend...to us you just a Demon and that's all that matters

Stream:

H

Halifax

Legends are people who do something amazing and help alot of ppl and have alot of people know him.