Campaign Ideas?

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
Hey!

So the President of my school's JSA chapter is running for the position of Governor of our state.

and she's a really close friend of mine, so i promised her i would help come up with some good campaign ideas.
But im not creative with this kind of stuff.

So if you guys can brainstorm some inexpensive ideas for campaigning, i would REALLY appreciate it!

in another state, someone had the idea of making fortune cookies with messages inside. i thought that was a good idea...but ofcourse we cant copy that -_-

but something along those lines!

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
How bout making fortune CRACKERS with a message inside?
Lol but in all seriousness, you can make cookies and carv in the name of the person that's running for govenor and attatch a portion of a paper( to conserve paper and save money on it) that gives an example of how she would do good to the state.
Just an idea tho idk if the carving her name in the cookie would work .

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
thanks for the ideas!
the bracelets are a ggood idea, but they might be a bit too expensive to make. We'd have to make ALOT to hand out.

and is anyone here in JSA?

its a nation wide organization, focused on political activism, awareness, debate, etc.

Our state is NJ, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and i think Delaware.
She's running for governor of that area. Which is a pretty big deal.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
NEGATIVE CAMPAIGNING!!! lol jk.

well u want something that represtents wat she will do for the community. so if she wants to raise awareness for global warming, she can give people little snowglobes.... but that's just an example.

as long as she can connect propoganda with part of her campaign, i think she will definately get more votes. spit out some of wat she is campaigning for and that might help us