BP Spill News Feature... Pretty Messed Up

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
even if they do figure out something it's hopeless. the damage has already been done 10 times over.

i dont think us up north and definitely those overseas in Britain realize how bad this actually is. this is the greatest manmade catasrophe in the the entire history of the world. BP has quite simply blown out an ecosystem. there is no more gulf of mexico.

this is terrible.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
As much as I think this is BP's fault, our government, more specifically the EPA gave BP permission to go through the procedures that caused this and the EPA has gotten little to no heat for it. It's just another plant to make people hate corporations and in turn make people think the government can solve everything.

That being said, BP obviously chose profit over proper procedure and it's a bunch of horsepuckey.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Not that Im a 2012 freak nut, but Ive gotta say that this is kinda what they meant by beginning of end of days for life in some form. Definately sea life in terms of this event...

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
even if they do figure out something it's hopeless. the damage has already been done 10 times over.

i dont think us up north and definitely those overseas in Britain realize how bad this actually is. this is the greatest manmade catasrophe in the the entire history of the world. BP has quite simply blown out an ecosystem. there is no more gulf of mexico.

this is terrible.
Tell me about it. All the shit yall see on the news i see first hand in real life cuz all of this is about 20 minutes from my house so its at my back door