Black Ops Theater Test

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Well I wanted to try out the theater feature in black ops and see how good it was. I was able to link my account to the call of duty site and my youtube channel which everybody can do. So now every video i upload automatically goes onto youtube. I've only uploaded one clip and it's not too good but, I just wanted to test it out. The theater mode is great, Built-In Cap Card.

Galil 3 Piece.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoC9MDpBdiY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EoC9MDpBdiY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
LOL, I too did a dolphin dive and died!

Stream:

D

den24cb

It's good but it has it's flaws. Like if the host quits the game isn't recognized. And sometimes it will just not have a certain game in the recent games even of the host doesn't quit.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Den here is the fix too that, u save the match, even though u can't access it u save it or upload it, afterwards view it and boom it's there

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well im still getting better on BO. Not really good at it. Learned basics. Started owning when i had the famas and enfield. :D.Soon i will upload lol.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Nice one vik....
Hmmmm maybe some one should rename this thread "black ops theatre moments" and insert your vids here....hmmm....and sticky it in the gaming section?

Here are my contributions:
2-2nd chance fails:
[YouTube]aIMzTFHKMAs[/YouTube]

multi-knife fail:
[YouTube]puZYt2Zo9aY[/YouTube]

i absolutely love theatre mode.

knock....knock...candygram:
[YouTube]72KJvEKZfNg[/YouTube]

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Looks like 30fps. I love theater mode but the recording doesn't even reach HD. I'll be sticking to my lovely cap card.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I love it. Gonna upload some tomorrow morning. I did first blood+3 kill with nade

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

Damn, Viks going MLG.
hes been doing this since mw2 where have you been?

and ya i had a fucking 9 piece knife spree and got a chopper gunner. but GUESS WHAT IT DOESN'T SHOW UP IN RECENT GAMES. FUCKING NICE

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Why the fuck aren't these videos on our youtube channel? :O

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
That's gay. Youtube is the shit. :p
Give me the pw and I'll see if I can get a few mohh2 vids up.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hey L4W, I got some problems.
Says on the callofduty.com theater page.Set the vid for playback then render. I did that but still cant render. What should i do? I made a Nuketown minitage :O

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Another knife fail....hopefully Trey is working on the knife hit detection.

[YouTube]-lQoMk_58jE[/YouTube]

Which sux cause that was the only death I had that game and won the FFA.