Biggest People that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Hide behind the internet, (sources by looking at their pictures).

CoN - Tanktop on the beach, when you look around closely hes the ONLY one without his shirt off on the beach. AHAHAAHA. Also he built like a girl which is 10x more hilarious how he thinks he can beat anyone up.

AhNeM - Fat Asian, with a zit covered face, thinks hes cool being 12 year olds on a PSP game. Nuff Nuff?

ReN - Soooo ugly. Also he MIGHT be skinnier than CoN. Aka the impossible. On XBL he got the high english voice.

All MV because all their voices are high and sqeaky and try to act gangstarr at the same time.

Royal1Wun with his zit covered face holding up four 20-Dollar-Bills LMFAO!! I was dieing when i saw that. Your showing off four 20-Dollar bills to make us think "ye dawgs young money". Funny thing is i have twice as much and im 15.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Doggy - Spends half his day researching people's pictures and compiling insults for them.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Doggy=Person that looks uglier than the ugliest fatass in the world. Anyway, whats the point of this thread? cause all the things you said can describe you.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao. hahaha this is pretty funny actualy lmao.

but doggy u fail at life and online. i bet u have no friends and one of them kids that tags along with the group just cuz u buying the booz or something lol.....

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
lmao. hahaha this is pretty funny actualy lmao.

but doggy u fail at life and online. i bet u have no friends and one of them kids that tags along with the group just cuz u buying the booz or something lol.....
He bought an AWL t-shirt for sure.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh and feel free to hit us up for a GB with comanderscrubz ass lmao that kid so bad and ur team too, scraped u guys so bad on cracked, its way harder to scrim with DM, but easier to klutch against doggys whole team lmao

Stream:

A

Astounnd9

this is cute studying my picture i mean i just took a quick glance at it and i saw 2 people right away with shirts on so try putting your glasses back on. hiding behind the mic? i already told your once your like 14 or 15 i would come to your house and fucking jaw you right on your doorstep i mean its self explanatory. at the same time your little internet nickname doggy when the normal height is like 3-4 ft tall so im sure you could kick my ass. and also did you know dogs like to lick there own ball sac? built like a girl? DOUBTFUL. i mean atleast im not some little 15 year old sucking on my own mic for air and licking my own ball sac.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

this is cute studying my picture i mean i just took a quick glance at it and i saw 2 people right away with shirts on so try putting your glasses back on. hiding behind the mic? i already told your once your like 14 or 15 i would come to your house and fucking jaw you right on your doorstep i mean its self explanatory. at the same time your little internet nickname doggy when the normal height is like 3-4 ft tall so im sure you could kick my ass. and also did you know dogs like to lick there own ball sac? built like a girl? DOUBTFUL. i mean atleast im not some little 15 year old sucking on my own mic for air and licking my own ball sac.

Oh, no you made fun of my internet nickname. Lets go cut my wrist! Bro, call me Doggy all you want its not funny. Like you must be a pro at combacks if your only comeback is "Your a dog go lick ur nutsack haha".

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Its funny how you dont reply on our posts. Wick's waiting for the 1v1. Stop getting scared. Show your GB recruits. Have the guts to go with MV on 360 BO. Then how bout DM? Show some guts bro.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Because he is a COWARD.
Actually, idk, Lets just see if this gets his attention.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
honestly i dont understand why you keep making threads like this. this is the internet who gives a fuck? stop making this shit, get banned, thread deleted. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.