Best moments of pwning noobs in RR

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yo if you guys have some moments of pwning noobs in RR just post them in here.

Well, in my opinion, the best RR feeling must be when you pwn a razor alt noob again and again and then taunt him. I just did that 3 days ago lol it was awesome and funny as hell. I played a TDM 3v3 at Lux luckily a ZS Member, who was one of my enemies quit the game (ScandalTrue) so it was a RANKED game 3v2 lol. My enemies were DaPredator2010, j-feddi and this post is about him. j-feddi is one of the biggest FM noobs ever in RR, all he does are razor alts in game, trust me he rarely uses another weapons, he only uses razor alt. So, after he killed me and my teammates a lot with razor alts, i totally knew his "razor alt routine" and i just took 303 ammos, shotgun and then hid everywhere near his razor spawn place and then pwned him badly. Yo i just hid behind walls, waited for him to come then BOOM with 303 Alt :D After got killed 2 times like that he charged the razor and then checked if i was still at that place by shooting a rzr alt but he failed, i wasnt a dumb so i decided to hide myself at another place. And when he came to there, i just used double barrel then taunted him the 11th time then he left. LOL

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Owning any trash talker! =D
But what you just said there....+1 respect and interwebz

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
I bet that was luck, Marine :D

Have you ever seen a triple kill by LB Alt? Dark_Naruto_1 did :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
My best moment was Getting kicked out like my 2nd or 3rd day.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
^Now your dead body is being backpacked by scrandies in BO pubs.What happened? :D
And Marine, my triple "collateral" kill murdersome kill was soo sweeeet. :D

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Yo if you guys have some moments of pwning noobs in RR just post them in here.

Well, in my opinion, the best RR feeling must be when you pwn a razor alt noob again and again and then taunt him. I just did that 3 days ago lol it was awesome and funny as hell. I played a TDM 3v3 at Lux luckily a ZS Member, who was one of my enemies quit the game (ScandalTrue) so it was a RANKED game 3v2 lol. My enemies were DaPredator2010, j-feddi and this post is about him. j-feddi is one of the biggest FM noobs ever in RR, all he does are razor alts in game, trust me he rarely uses another weapons, he only uses razor alt. So, after he killed me and my teammates a lot with razor alts, i totally knew his "razor alt routine" and i just took 303 ammos, shotgun and then hid everywhere near his razor spawn place and then pwned him badly. Yo i just hid behind walls, waited for him to come then BOOM with 303 Alt :D After got killed 2 times like that he charged the razor and then checked if i was still at that place by shooting a rzr alt but he failed, i wasnt a dumb so i decided to hide myself at another place. And when he came to there, i just used double barrel then taunted him the 11th time then he left. LOL
wutchu got against noobs o_O

and also my fav moments are back in the day of RR oing glitch games wich is nubish i know but im a noob dont matter and when the OGs played at once that was the best of RR