Best dance style?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
May be true, but the ladies love a good dancer.
I have never had any desire to get out on the dance floor at school dances, weddings, bars/clubs, anywhere. I guess I just dont know what the hell I'm supposed to do, which impacts my feeling towards dancing. Maybe if I knew how to dance, I would get out there.

Over the past few years I have forced myslf to go when asked to dance, but it's usually pretty weird and I cant wait to be like "Welp looks like my drink needs a refill, BRB"

Kinger has it right tho. In my experience, a LOT of girls like to get out on the floor at the locations mentioned above and dance with a guy. If you can get out there and be comfortable/decent on the dance floor, you will probably initiate many a lady boner.

TL;DR - Learn to dance, get in them pants.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Ladies do love to dance. But its fine if you don't know how.
Here's a trick that I learned to turn your weakness into a strength.

You're at a party, you're talking to a girl, you're having a good conversation. You see her vibing to the music, she probably wants to dance.
DONT BE ALARMED!

You kinda bring it up, she expresses her desire to dance.
Here's the golden line:
"I don't know how to dance, but you can teach me"
(or some variation)

It sounds weird. But it'll eliminate the awkwardness/shock of revealing yourself as a bad dancer. If you're going to look stupid on the dancefloor, smoothly giving her a heads up about it is only going to help you out.

And it gives her something more to DO with you.
Ladies love a good dancer, but they also love to feel like they're bonding with a guy.
And hell, you might even learn to dance.

Go forth and prosper.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ladies do love to dance. But its fine if you don't know how.
Here's a trick that I learned to turn your weakness into a strength.

You're at a party, you're talking to a girl, you're having a good conversation. You see her vibing to the music, she probably wants to dance.
DONT BE ALARMED!

You kinda bring it up, she expresses her desire to dance.
Here's the golden line:
"I don't know how to dance, but you can teach me"
(or some variation)

It sounds weird. But it'll eliminated the awkwardness/shock of revealing yourself as a bad dancer. If you're going to look stupid on the dancefloor, smoothly giving her a heads up about it is only going to help you out.

And it gives her something more to DO with you.
Ladies love a good dancer, but they also love to feel like they're bonding with a guy.
And hell, you might even learn to dance.

Go forth and prosper.
HOVA!!!!!

Very good post, I agree with everything. I actually did this once about a year ago at a bar and it worked incredibly well.

"DONT BE ALARMED!" LMFAO